National Renal Care Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in National Renal Care jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely National Renal Care Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download National Renal Care Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
National Renal Care Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.nrc.co.za You can apply now for Procurement Officer – NRC Head Office at National Renal Care Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
National Renal Care Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Procurement Officer – NRC Head Office is being conducted is National Renal Care Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.nrc.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
National Renal Care Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
National Renal Care Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
National Renal Care Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|National Renal Care Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Procurement Officer – NRC Head Office
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per National Renal Care Organization Required
|Jobs in Gauteng
|R 21 602 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding National Renal Care Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the National Renal Care Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for National Renal Care Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.nrc.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the National Renal Care Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
National Renal Care Careers Jobs 2022 Description
National Renal Care has grown and evolved into the leading total kidney disease management organisation that provides person-centered health and care, which is digitally enabled, and data driven. National Renal Care seeks to recruit an ambitious, talented, goal driven and self-motivated individual to fulfil the role of a Procurement Officer.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Support, including administrative support, process support.
- Be a driver of sustainable savings (when, where why and how across the entire organisation).
- Be engaged with the wider organisation to drive procurement strategies that can reduce cost in the value chain without reducing quality.
- Procurement Process – Planning, Tendering and Execution.
- Data and market analyses.
- Effective and on-going communication co-ordination.
- Ensure that value is realised through contract management, supplier management and supplier relationship management.
- Maintain communication portals, communication with applicable categories e.g. buyers, stock controllers.
- Effective communication to operations.
- Seamless flow of tender process administration including supporting documentation for audit purposes.
- Report on activities and status of all initiatives.
- Deliver procurement results that connects commercial, technical and quality outcomes.
- Detailed spend map to be analysed on behalf of business.
- Engage with operations (end user) and with subject matter experts.
- Drive applicable changes i.e., project execution.
- Good governance over the full supply chain.
- Full regulatory compliance of all commodities in area of responsibility.
NATIONAL RENAL CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. National Renal Care actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is for recruitment purposes and possible appointment should you be successful. Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
Please note that confirmation of employment for applicants will be conducted with past employers. Reference check for internal applicants will be conducted with the direct line manager/s. Employees are required to discuss internal job applications with their direct line manager to ensure that the line manager is aware of the application.
If your application is not successful, we retain your CV and other information provided for a period of 6 months after which it will be destroyed in a secure manner. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Experience in renal supply chain management will be preferred
- Experience in the private healthcare sector (Dialysis)
- 5 years renal experience (clinical and business)
- Financial and cost management experience will be an advantage
- Experience in liaising with clients and suppliers
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels
- Organisational awareness
- High energy levels and tolerance for stress
- Good work management, planning and organising skills
- Problem analysis/solving skills
- Team player
- Good communication at all levels
- Detail orientated
- Process management
- Results driven
- Honesty and integrity
- Good negotiation skills at all levels
Frequently Asked Questions Related To National Renal Care Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.