Murray & Roberts Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Murray & Roberts jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Murray & Roberts Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Murray & Roberts Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Murray & Roberts Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.murrob.com You can apply now for Risk Coordinator (Talent Pool) at Murray & Roberts Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Murray & Roberts Recruitment Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Risk Coordinator (Talent Pool) is being conducted is Murray & Roberts Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.murrob.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Murray & Roberts Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Murray & Roberts Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Murray & Roberts Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Murray & Roberts Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Risk Coordinator (Talent Pool)
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Murray & Roberts Organization Required
|Grade 12, Diploma
|Jobs in South Africa
| R 4 045 248 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Murray & Roberts Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Murray & Roberts Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Murray & Roberts Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.murrob.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Murray & Roberts Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Murray & Roberts Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Risk Coordinator. The successful candidate will report to the Safety Manager. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Taking relieving posts at various projects and extensive travelling
- Implementation and facilitation of HSE and risk management processes and systems
- Capturing all information that is relevant to the legislation, DMRE requirements, Dept. of Health requirements, Dept. of Employment & Labour requirements, client requirements and ISO standards
- Regular evaluation of compliance through audits and inspections
- Effective support to the broader business, compile HSE data and write reports
- Effective stakeholder engagement, train organisational staff on health and hygiene issues
- Competent, motivated and positive team
- Effective self-management and alignment with M&RC values and leadership initiatives
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 certificate or NQF 4 equivalent.
- National Diploma NQF level 6 in Safety, Health, Environment as a minimum.
- B.Tech. Safety Management an added advantage.
- Specialization-specific qualifications: Incidents Investigations Techniques (e.g., RCAT/ICAM/TapRoot).
- Occupational Hygiene Measures, Risk Management Methodologies (CCM/MAP/FRCP).
- Knowledge of HSE Reporting systems and processes (XRM/ISOMETRIX/CRM/VFL).
- Knowledge of relevant ISO standards (9001, 14001 and/or 45001)
- Leadership and management concepts (e.g., principles of Neuroleadership/Behaviour interventions)
- Advanced risk assessment training, ETA, FMEA, FTA, HAZOD, HAZID (advantageous).
- Must have good management, relationship building and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills, be analytical and pay attention to detail.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- 5 years’ experience in their specific specialist area
- Exposure to mining sector advantageous
- Tap Root/Incidents Investigations in HSE
- Experience in implementing HSE systems on new projects.
All appointments will be done in line with our employment equity strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Murray & Roberts Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.