Life Westville Hospital Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.lifehealthcare.co.za
Are you interested in Life Westville Hospital jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Life Westville Hospital Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Life Westville Hospital Application form.
Life Westville Hospital Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.lifehealthcare.co.za You can apply now for Case Manager General Ward at Life Westville Hospital Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Life Westville Hospital Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Life Westville Hospital is being conducted is Life Westville Hospital Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.lifehealthcare.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Life Westville Hospital Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Life Westville Hospital Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Life Westville Hospital Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Life Westville Hospital Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Case Manager General Ward|
|Last Date to Apply||21 July 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Life Westville Hospital Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Life Westville Hospital Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Life Westville Hospital Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.lifehealthcare.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Life Westville Hospital Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
A vacancy exists for a Case Manager General Ward based at Life Westville Hospital, reporting to Kenny Veeran, Patient Services Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial and clinical risks of the patient in a general ward by ensuring accurate coding, clinical updates and accounts submissions of patient hospitalization to achieve strategic objectives.
Ensuring the maximisation of revenue by
- Ensuring accuracy of coding
- Ensuring the correct application and interpretation of RSRT’s
- Participating in meetings and reporting losses to RSRT team and recommend corrective actions
- Monitoring insurance verification and workflow processes
Ensuring effective management of quality outputs by
- Performing quality walkabouts and implement corrective measures
- Implementing and monitoring quality improvement programmes
- Adhering to patient services escalation processes in order to achieve QMS targets
- Monitoring Q-evaluator scores and implementing corrective measures
- Investigating internal and external stakeholder complaints
- Ensuring the adherence to customer service standards
Ensuring operational excellence by
- Monitoring submission of accurate accounts to funders
- Updating length of stay and level of care to funders of general ward cases and where operationally required specialised unit cases.
- Releasing care risk targets and submission within two days of discharge
- Ensuring the compliance to LHC policies and managing authorisations and claim submissions, rejections and delays
- Ensuring governance and risk management by monitoring and adhering to patient services policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance to service level agreements with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all billing checks are closed by the relevant function areas
Ensuring effective management of relationships with internal/external stakeholders by
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders
- Providing feedback and information on concerns or issues raised by internal stakeholders
- Providing and facilitating training regarding RSRT contracts to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensuring effective communication with external stakeholders
- Managing escalated concerns from Case Managers with external stakeholders
- Escalating doctor non-compliance in terms of RSRT framework to RSRT meetings
- Nursing Qualification, preferably Professional Nurse with at least three years’ experience or Enrolled Nurse with proven case manager and clinical coding experience of at least 3 -5 years.
- Current SANC registration
- Knowledge of hospital patient services and case management processes
- Knowledge and understanding of CPT & ICD coding
- Knowledge of Funder contracts, scheme rules, exclusions and benefits
- Understanding of private hospital industry and practices
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Influencing skills
- Action orientation
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Life Westville Hospital Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .