Takealot Designer Vacancies 2022 Apply
Posted On July 29, 2022
Takealot Designer Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Junior Graphic Designer jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Takealot Designer Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Takealot Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Takealot Designer Vacancies 2022 You can apply now for Junior Graphic Designer Jobs at Takealot Cape Town Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Takealot Designer Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Takealot is being conducted is Takealot Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.takealot.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Takealot Designer Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Takealot Designer Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Takealot Designer Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Takealot Designer Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Junior Graphic Designer
|Last Date to Apply
||Till Last Date
|Bachelor Degree or Diploma
||Jobs in Cape Town
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Takealot Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Takealot Designer Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Takealot Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.takealot.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Takealot Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Mr D Food, a subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a highly talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our Mr D Food team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Head of Digital Design.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create concepts based on brand strategy, brief and insights
- Consistently delivering work on time, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Adhere to brand identity and guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with peers in the design and marketing team
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Develop work, iterate, prepare mockups and present work
- Implementing and delivering on feedback accurately and gain approval from senior management and peers
- Adapt and roll out approved concepts to various media
- Make sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right formats and sizes before being supplied to go-live
- Adhere to team processes and quality standards
- Excellent self-management and time management
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members
- Enthusiasm for being a part of a fast-moving start-up environment and passion for design
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Key software capabilities include Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Figma. Adobe After Effects is
- Illustration or photography skills advantageous
- Excellent understanding of design principles, not limited to but including layout, colour, contrast, typography, scale, and composition.
- Excellent understanding of digital design best practices. Understanding of print best practices is advantageous.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic
- Have an on-trend, collection of design references on platforms such as Behance and/or Pinterest and/or Instagram.
- Good understanding of social media and social media marketing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- 0-3 years’ work experience – Must have proven internship as a designer at an advertising or design agency
We seek to employ Extraordinary Minds, people who are:
- Experts at DOING, they can not only design but also execute
- Analytical, able to use data to make decisions. Letting data decide but not consume
- Although innovation is important, GREAT requires a lot of work. This does not happen only during business hours
- Always questioning the status quo
- Not averse to risk
- Business smart. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- Self-directed, taking action based on own initiative
- User-focused, always trying to understand a product from the users perspective
- Able to communicate clearly and not afraid to voice an opinion, no matter how unpopular.
Are you an Extraordinary Mind if so come and join us!
You need to be strong in both root cause analysis and driving to action – in other words, you need to be a thinker and a doer, and doing doesn’t happen only during work hours. You need to be passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience. And, because we operate in a fast-growing, quick-moving environment, we’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, thrives under change, and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster. You will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com. In short, we need you to think like an owner of the business.
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Takealot Designer Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .