Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies 2022 Apply
Posted On July 9, 2022
Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Application form.
Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.lifehealthcare.co.za You can apply now for Registered Nurse ICU Experienced at Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Careers Jobs Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand is being conducted is Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.lifehealthcare.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Registered Nurse ICU Experienced
|Last Date to Apply
|8 July 2022
|Degree or Diploma in Nursing
|Midrand, South Africa
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.lifehealthcare.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Life Carstenhof Hospital Midrand Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse x 1 (ICU Qualified), based at Life Carstenhof Hospital, reporting to the ICU Unit Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing holistic and optimal quality nursing care to critically ill patients in order to maximize a positive outcome for the customer in line with Company & Hospital strategic objectives
To provide quality patient care by:
- Providing quality basic and specialised nursing care
- Continual communication with the patient and family with regards to the patient’s condition
- Administering of medication in accordance to ethical, legal framework
- Review and comply with internal policies and protocols
- Ensuring quality management systems and initiatives are conducted according to the unit specification
- Advocate the patient by motivating acuity to the case management and notify the doctor of any limitations
Provide effective people management by:
- Interacting and communicating with a multi-disciplinary team
- Provide training and development to ensure personal and professional growth
- Ensure the ICU team works according to the scope of practice in order to ensure the correct skills mix is utilised
Provide effective cost management by:
- Managing all stock used according to unit specific policies and protocols
- Control and manage staff hours leave in accordance with the company policy Provide effective Infection Control and SHEQ by:
- Maintaining a safe and holistic patient environment in order to enforce infection control
- Promoting a safe and healthy working environment by completing SHEQ alerts and incident reports to the
Ensuring effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders by:
- Conducting in-service orientation on doctor specific preferences
- Execute doctor’s requests and prescriptions after patient rounds
- Assisting in multi-disciplinary team members with the execution of their duties
Ensuring the effective functioning of equipment and instrumentation:
- Check equipment and instrumentation are in working condition on a daily basis and report any defaults to Unit Manager and Clinical Engineer
- Educate and supervise staff and doctors on the correct utilisation of specialised equipment and instrumentation
Ensuring effective record keeping by:
- Ensuring records and accurately completed and stored in accordance with legal and ethical requirements
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Relevant ICU post basic Qualification
- Adult ICU working background of not less than 2 years & shift leading experience.
- Must be able to function independently as well as inter-dependently
- Registered with SANC. All qualifications to be registered.
- Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic and well organised
- Must be able to work under pressure in a continuously changing environment
- Strong Interpersonal skills required
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the unit according to the flexi-hours system and call system
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people (Key for Managers)
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Life East London Private Hospital Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .