IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.varsitycollege.co.za You can apply now for Lecturer: School of Management at IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Lecturer: School of Management is being conducted is IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.varsitycollege.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Lecturer: School of Management
|Last Date to Apply
|Master’s in Commerce Degree
|Jobs in Sandton
|R 26826.00 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.varsitycollege.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Direct Reporting Line:
Programme Manager: Management
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa, and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
The IIE Varsity College, Sandton Campus has a vacancy for a Full-Time Lecturer: School of Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lecture on programmes (must lecture on an IIE qualification) across various modes of delivery where relevant
- Marking of assessments and feedback to students in subjects lectured. May be required to internally moderate assessments scripts that fall within their subject fields, where necessary across IIE sites of delivery
Lecturer Development and Support
- Assist in lecturer development and support processes and procedures. This may include conducting peer reviews, facilitating workshops and one-on-one consultations
Student Development & Support
- Championing/leading and managing academic development and support for a specific programme and its students
- Tracking student success and implementing support interventions where required.
Research & Scholarship
- The incumbent is required to promote a culture of scholarship within their practice, discipline and campus/team and is also required to contribute towards The IIE’s Varsity College achieving its annual research output targets
- Superior communication (written and verbal) and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage work and self proactively.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of effective teaching in subject area based on a reflective practice.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage relationships with managers and staff effectively in terms of motivation, quality and performance.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Experience in the use of technology to enhance learning is an added advantage.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Completed Master’s Degree or studying towards Master’s in Commerce Degree with focus areas in Accounting or Financial Management or Risk Management or Strategic Management fields.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years Teaching and Learning experience (preferably in teaching environment)
- Please note that this is a Full-Time Lecturer position.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.