Huhtamaki Group Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Huhtamaki Group jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Huhtamaki Group Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Huhtamaki Group Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Huhtamaki Group Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.huhtamaki.com You can apply now for Maintenance Planner at Huhtamaki Group Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Huhtamaki Group Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Maintenance Planner is being conducted is Huhtamaki Group Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.huhtamaki.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Huhtamaki Group Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Huhtamaki Group Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Huhtamaki Group Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Huhtamaki Group Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Huhtamaki Group Organization Required
|Grade 12/N3, diploma
|Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
|R 431 120 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Huhtamaki Group Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Huhtamaki Group Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Huhtamaki Group Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.huhtamaki.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Huhtamaki Group Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Huhtamaki Group Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Inspired to grow with your experience, learn and share with new colleagues?
Huhtamaki is a key global provider of sustainable packaging solutions for consumers around the world, enabling wellbeing and convenience. Our innovative products protect on-the-go and on-the-shelf food and beverages, ensuring hygiene and safety, and help prevent food waste.
We are committed to protecting food, people and the planet and are on the lookout for passionate and consummate professionals to join our growing team to help us deliver on our ambitious 2030 Strategy. We look for colleagues who Care, Dare and Deliver.
- Planning and co-ordination of maintenance activities.
- Optimization of maintenance tasks.
- Assessment of Maintenance requirements, liaison with maintenance department and Production stakeholders to ensure that maintenance plans are realistic, adequately resourced and plant downtime is appropriately and effectively planned.
- Ensures that all Job Cards are reviewed with the following in mind:
Effective scope identified
Resources appropriately allocated
Durations are realistic and accurate
Spares and specialist tools required are available
- Drives outage and Shutdown planning activities
- Facilitates daily and weekly work planning meetings with Maintenance, Operations, Stores and other supporting departments.
- Plays an active role in maintaining legal registers and driving compliance.
- Serves as the custodian for all Work Planning & Control business processes.
- Implement CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) implementation, optimization and management
- Develop cost and time estimates of maintenance work
- Drive the tracking of actual versus budget spend, with the identification of high risk spend areas
- Conduct detailed analysis into the cost of maintenance shuts.
- Periodically reviews existing schedules and task lists.
- Manage preventative and predictive maintenance strategies, which will include condition monitoring and other practices.
- Updating job cards and maintenance schedules based on OEM manuals, input from Maintenance teams and historical performance.
- Analyze machinery and component life cycles by identifying failure trends and making recommendations to improve maintenance strategies.
- Maintains appropriate records to permit the meaningful analysis and reporting of results and compiles reports from the CMMS.
- Ensure the availability of required spares to prevent any unnecessary “idle” time.
- Management of Shut interventions
- Involvement in site Capital and R&M Projects
- Verifying integrity of data captured by artisans daily
- Management of engineering inventory
Qualification and Experience:
- Grade 12/N3
- Trade Test Certificate/National diploma in Engineering (mandatory)
- Valid Driver’s licence (mandatory)
- Computer packages (mandatory)
- Maintenance Planner Qualification (NQF Level 5) (advantageous)
- Qualification in Project management (advantageous)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Maintenance Planner
Behavioural Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical & adaptability
- Decision making & problem solving
- Energetic and physically fit
- Planning & organizing
- Stress tolerance
Please note that preference will be given to EE candidates.
Join us to shape the future together!
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Huhtamaki Group Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.