AECI Customer Services Administrator Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Customer Services Administrator jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely AECI Customer Services Administrator Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download AECI Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
AECI Customer Services Administrator Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.aeciworld.com You can apply now for at AECI Customer Services Administrator Burgersdorp Careers Recruitment Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
AECI Customer Services Administrator Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of AECI is being conducted is AECI Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.aeciworld.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
AECI Customer Services Administrator Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
AECI Customer Services Administrator Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
AECI Customer Services Administrator Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|AECI Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Customer Services Administrator
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per AECI Organization Required
|R 131 211 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding AECI Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the AECI Customer Services Administrator Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for AECI Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.aeciworld.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the AECI Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| AECI Customer Services Administrator Careers Jobs 2023 Description
- Immediately respond to and where possible solve operational, logistical and customer-related problems within the ambit of responsibility.
- Export Customer orders fulfilment, maintain billing due list, address issues related to invoicing and archive sale related records into SAP.
- Communicate with logistics/warehousing and supply planning to ensure consistent updates to customers on all aspects of orders
- Provide sales support for frontend team.
- Providing solutions for customer problems and compile customer complaint reports.
- Escalate system related issues, where possible trouble shoot and provide solutions.
- Extract SAP reports for analysis and reporting.
- Report Monthly on sales performance for respective area.
- Finalize sales month end closing and report on GIT /or open orders.
- Support in project(s) and initiatives across multiple functional areas and subsidiaries.
- Comply with the Explosives ACT – support master data quality pertaining to transport and export permits
- Where necessary resolve adhoc matters after standard working hours.
- Comply with Safety, Health and Environment standards.
- National Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain related is essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of sales order and billing procedures and processes essential.
- Knowledge of customer service principles.
- Working knowledge of international trade, exchange control and shipping practices.
- Exposure to Supply Chain processes.
- Excellent understanding of the Safety & Health process.
- Intermediate Skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To AECI Customer Services Administrator Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .