GPG Specialist Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Medical Specialist jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely GPG Specialist Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download GPG Specialist Application form.
GPG Specialist Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.gauteng.gov.za You can apply now for Medical Specialist Jobs at GPG Pretoria Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
GPG Specialist Vacancies 2022 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of GPG Specialist is being conducted is GPG Specialist Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.gauteng.gov.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
GPG Specialist Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
GPG Specialist Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Do you have an appropriate Trade Test Certificate?
Do you have a valid drivers’ license?
GPG Specialist Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Gauteng Provincial Government Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Medical Specialist|
|Last Date to Apply||02 August 2022|
|Number of Posts
|Location||Springs District Maintenance Hub|
|Salary||R 1 122 630.00 per annum|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding GPG Specialist Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the GPG Specialist Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for GPG Specialist Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.gauteng.gov.za/
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the GPG Specialist Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
- A valid registration with the HPCSA as a Medical Specialist: Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Clinical duties: Provide cost effective and evidence based specialist inpatient and outpatient clinical care and supervision in the gynaecology service, including outpatient clinic, gynaecological open surgery as well as minimally invasive surgery, termination of pregnancy clinic and in-patients admitted to the gynaecology service. Take part in developing and implementing clinical guidelines and protocols. Clinical supervision and work based assessment of junior staff. To cooperate with nursing and other professionals in the optimal care of gynaecology in-patients and outpatients. Academic duties: Take part in training of undergraduate medical students, medical interns, medical officers, registrars in O&G and (if applicable) fellowship training. Take part in the academic programme of the academic department. Contribute and take part in the training of other healthcare workers where requested to do so. Research responsibility: To contribute in the development of knowledge and policy by conducting relevant research and to supervise and/or co-supervise candidates with MMed, MPhil or other relevant research projects. The successful candidate must be willing to provide after-hours emergency care as required by the department.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 effective from 1 January 2021 form and a comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience). Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualify. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resources. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Frequently Asked Questions Related To GPG Specialist Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .