Flowserve Corporation Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Field Service Technician jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Flowserve Corporation Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Flowserve Corporation Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Flowserve Corporation Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.flowservecareers.com You can apply now for Field Service Technician at Flowserve Corporation Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Flowserve Corporation Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Field Service Technician is being conducted is Flowserve Corporation Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.flowservecareers.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Flowserve Corporation Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Flowserve Corporation Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Flowserve Corporation Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Flowserve Corporation Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Field Service Technician
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Flowserve Corporation Organization Required
||Professional certifications, HS Diploma / GED and 5-7 years experience
||R 345 299 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Flowserve Corporation Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Flowserve Corporation Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Flowserve Corporation Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.flowservecareers.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Flowserve Corporation Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Flowserve Corporation Careers Jobs 2022 Description
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The Field Service Technician installs, commissions, monitors, troubleshoots, and repairs Flowserve’s pumps, seals, and other equipment across industries such as oil and gas, chemical, nuclear, coal, and wastewater industries, depending on the customer engagement.
In this challenging position the Field Service Technician (FST) provides real-time technical support to our customers, and provides recommendations for repairs, upgrades, and replacement equipment. The FST is actively engaged in troubleshooting problems and implementing solutions onsite at nearby customer facilities.
Our Field Service Technician team is the face of Flowserve, and we count on them to deliver a world-class service to our customers, creating a lasting competitive advantage for our products and services.
- Make direct, in-person service calls in response to customer requests.
- Assess mechanical problems and take actions to resolve promptly.
- Work side-by-side with our customer’s personnel, and lead work crews as required.
- Oversee the full cycle of repair: disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, and assembly.
- Ensure that equipment is installed successfully and on schedule.
- Check equipment prior to start-up and assess start-up performance.
- Monitor the maintenance and performance of Flowserve equipment.
- Train customers in the proper procedures for operating and maintaining Flowserve products.
- Collaborate effectively with the supporting organizations of Flowserve, including the repair centers, customer service, and sales engineering.
- Maintain and submit organized, accurate records, including daily reports, jobs quoted, jobs performed, and time and materials charged.
- Knowledgeable about the industrial applications and operations of pumps, valves, seals, actuators, and mechanical equipment.
- Experience with installing mechanical equipment.
- Experience with repairing pump equipment, installing mechanical seals, changing seal faces/gaskets/O rings.
- Proven ability to correctly read and interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and schematics
- Must be a self-starter with good follow-through, capable of working independently with little supervision.
- Capable in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- An active driver’s license with a good driving record is essential to the role.
- Able to travel, including globally, for extended periods of time
- Able to work overtime as required to minimize impact to customers
- Physical activity is required, including frequent lifting up to 50 pounds / 25kg, ascending/descending ladders and staircases, and climbing and reaching in, under, and around large equipment, often outside year-round.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Communicate by word and actions Flowserve’s values for ethics, safety, and quality
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Professional certifications in this field.
- Ability to work collaboratively with unfamiliar teams.
- HS Diploma / GED and 5-7 years relevant experience.
Req ID : R-1343
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Flowserve Corporation Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.