GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.gauteng.gov.za
Are you interested in Gauteng Provincial Government Chief Works Inspector Building jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Vacancies 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Application form.
GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.gauteng.gov.za You can apply now for Jobs at Gauteng Provincial Government Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Vacancies 2022 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of GPG Chief Works Inspector Building is being conducted is GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.gauteng.gov.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Do you have a National Diploma (T/N/S streams) or equivalent/ N3 & Trade test in Building/ Registration as Engineering Technician?
Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ appropriate experience in building environment?
Do you have a valid drivers’ license?
GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Gauteng Provincial Government Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Chief Works Inspector Building|
|Last Date to Apply||12 July 2022|
|Number of Posts
|Location||Head Office (Johannesburg)|
|Salary||R 321 543.00 per annum|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.gauteng.gov.za/
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
- A National Diploma (T/N/S streams) or equivalent/ N3 & Trade test in Building/ Registration as Engineering Technician. A minimum of 3 years’ appropriate experience in building environment. Must have a valid driver’s license. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of Knowledge of the Public Service Regulatory Framework. Knowledge of the procurement policy and procedures. In depth knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations’ Financial Delegations and Risk Management. GPG and GDID policies and procedures. Relevant legislation and Public Service Regulations. Skills- Project Management, Planning and Organising, People Management, Conflict Resolution, Computer literacy. Communication Analytical. Presentation. Report writing. Financial. ATTRIBUTES- Able to work independently. Professional. Confidential. Quality-driven. Team player. Ability to work under pressure. Decisive. Strategic. Innovative. Attention to detail. Negotiation skills.
- Prepare specifications for unplanned maintenance and minor new work. Develop bill of quantities. Develop proposals on the associated costs. Inspect maintenance work undertaken on project sites to ensure that it is being done in compliance with all relevant regulations and legislation and that proper quality control is being maintained. Compile an estimate of repairs and costs for minor new work and maintenance work to be undertaken. Develop, implement and maintain and electronic record system for work being done and work that was finalised. Develop progress reports on outstanding and finalised work. Advice and guide contractors in respect of the compliance to legislation and procedures. Verify invoices and cetify progress of payments. Check and process variation orders and make recommendations on requests for the extension of deadlines. Brief contractors and consultants on projects and certify claims for fees. Ensure effective contract administration. Facilitate and resolve problems emanating from projects and develop progress reports on projects. Develop and interpret plans and sketches. Draw up quotation documents and compile specifications, bills of quantities and bid documents. Adjudicate and provide recommendations quotations and bids. Liaise with relevant stakeholders in respect of technical aspects. Identify skills development needs and provide training opportunities for subordinates. Provide advice and guidance on the interpretation and application of legislation, policies and procedures. Ensure quality control and effective and efficient workflow of work done by inspectors and report all work allocated. Monitor the proper utilisation of equipment, stores and expenditure. Administer the departmental performance and development system.
- NOTES: This advert is internal (within the Department) and external (within Gauteng Province). This advert is to attract applicants within the geographical area of City of Johannesburg. In line with the Department’s employments Equity Plan, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES are encouraged to apply. Note: PLEASE NOTE: To apply for the above position, please apply online at professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resources on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com. Applications should be accompanied by a Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than 06 months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. Disabled people are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To GPG Chief Works Inspector Building Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .