Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ affirmativeportfolios.co.za Careers Portal
Are you interested in Regional Manager jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ affirmativeportfolios.co.za You can apply now for Regional Manager at Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Regional Manager is being conducted is Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. affirmativeportfolios.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Organization Required
||B Com, B Com (Hons), CFA, CA (SA), MBA, B. Engineering
||Jobs in East London
||R 26840.00 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at affirmativeportfolios.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Careers Jobs 2022 Description
REGIONAL MANAGER – EASTER CAPE
DEAL STRUCTURING AND DEAL ORIGINATION
Will assist with relocation
Reports to the Divisional Executive
Key Responsibilities Includes:
1.1 Screening and Processing of Enquiries and Applications
Effectively screen; prepare and refer quality applications to Funds in line with the company’s mandate and turnaround times.
1.2 Management of pipeline
Ensuring that all applications received are screened; declined or withdrawn in no more than 5 days on CRM.
1.3 Queries & Complains plus Effective Client Communication
- Limit formal complaints on all received applications to no more that 3% of total applications screened for the period.
- Ensure that acknowledgement letters are sent to clients within 3 days.
1.4 Approvals of Applications
- Ensure that majority of packaged applications that were referred to the Funds should be approved by an Investment Committee;
- At least 50% of approved deals must have been presented by the Regional Manager to an Investment Committee
1.5 Commitments and Disbursements of approved
- Help ensure that deals approved are committed within required turnaround times.
- Help ensure that deals approved and committed are disbursed to clients within required turnaround times
2. MAXIMIZING THE EMPOWERMENT DIVIDEND
Invest in Black empowered businesses that have high employment creating opportunities
2.1 Increase participation of Black Women in the Economy
Ensure that at least 40% of total deals approved should be owned and managed by Black Women.
3. OPTIMISING NON-FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- Effective marketing of the Regional Office by facilitating & coordinating events and presentation in the Province and Activities should be captured in Quarterly Report.
- Update Regional Strategy annually
- Ensure that the Head Office culture is replicated in the Regional Office
FINANCIAL EFFECIENCY & SUSTAINABILITY
4.1 Regional Portfolio Monitoring
Conduct Post Investment Unit monitoring and reporting of allocated portfolio of investments in your Province under the supervision of the Senior Post Investment Associate and Post Investment Manager as per agreed outputs.
4.2 Empowerment Dividend
Ensure 100% submission of Empowerment Dividend questionnaires are returned by investees withing agreed upon timelines, including accuracy thereof.
4.3 Credit Control and Impairments
- Assist in completing the Portfolio Impairments model on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the Legal Department on litigation matters with a view to maximising legal collections and bring these matters to closure.
- Ensure that you meet your collection and impairment rates targets per year
5: INTERNAL PROCESSES PERSPECTIVE
5.1 Operate within allocated budget
Expenses at allocated budget should not be exceeded.
5.2 Adherence to Systems and Procedures and management responsibilities
- 100% of suppliers engaged should have proper documentation and processes followed.
- Managed all existing Contracts and SLA’s
5.3 Leadership – Administration
Provide effective Administrative leadership in the office
6. LEARNING AND GROWTH
6.1 Developing self; ad hoc tasks, capacity building and special projects in the region.
Completion and adherence to Personal Development Plan. Attitude and willingness to learn.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B Com, B Com (Hons), CFA, CA (SA), MBA, B. Engineering
- Post graduate degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Tax, and/or Auditing
- Have a working knowledge of SA Corporate law including the Companies Act,
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the SME funding environment, venture capital and/or development finance arenas.
- Sound technical and industry knowledge of the SME environment.
- Well-developed business networks and proven ability to generate deal flow.
- Strong technical and industry knowledge of the BBB-EE financing market including understanding of evolution of BBB-EE financing and BBB-EE Codes of Good Practice.
- Working knowledge of BBB-EE financing structures, equity investments and mezzanine financing structures.
- Some understanding of corporate finance disciplines such as valuation techniques.
- Working knowledge of financing documents such as sale and purchase agreement and shareholders agreements.
- Strong credit and risk analysis skills.
- Previous experience in managing people / professional teams.
- Well-developed presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong organizational and strategic orientation.
- Experience in development and implementation of strategic and business plans
- Previous experience in managing an SME financing business Unit as well as a corporate finance business unit within a development finance environment.
- Proven track record in growing an SME/ private equity investment portfolio.
- Protect and Enhance the company’s Reputation
- Execute at Speed with respect to recruitment
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Quality Conscious
- Managing Relationships
- Analysis and Judgment
- Personal Organization
- Financial management
- Impact and Influence
- Relationship building & Networking
- Developing others
- Open and Effective Communication
- Information seeking
- Critical thinking
- Planning and organizing
- Project management
- Process orientation
- Attention to detail
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Affirmative Portfolios Regional Manager Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.