GOLD CIRCLE Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in GOLD CIRCLE jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely GOLD CIRCLE Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download GOLD CIRCLE Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
GOLD CIRCLE (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.goldcircle.co.za You can apply now for National Racing Bureau Agent / Programming Administrator at GOLD CIRCLE Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
GOLD CIRCLE Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of National Racing Bureau Agent / Programming Administrator is being conducted is GOLD CIRCLE Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.goldcircle.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
GOLD CIRCLE Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
GOLD CIRCLE Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
GOLD CIRCLE Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization||GOLD CIRCLE Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||National Racing Bureau Agent / Programming Administrator|
|Last Date to Apply||As Per GOLD CIRCLE Organization Required|
|Qualification||Diploma , Matric|
|Location||Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R 22 273 per month|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding GOLD CIRCLE Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the GOLD CIRCLE Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for GOLD CIRCLE Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.goldcircle.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the GOLD CIRCLE Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
GOLD CIRCLE Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Reporting to the National Racing Bureau Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
· Dealing with Entries, Declarations, Card Changes for all race meetings throughout the country.
· Liaising with external customers;
· Programming administration and
· General Administration.
Applicants must be in possession of the following:
· Matric with Mathematics being essential;
· Relevant Degree/Diploma or equivalent tertiary qualification
· Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
· Basic financial experience
· Administration experience within the Horse Racing Industry will be advantageous;
· Strong organisational, planning and administrative skills;
· The highest standards of integrity are required;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to work well under pressure and independently;
· Be articulate;
· Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends and public holidays;
Please note that applicants may be required to undergo skills and knowledge testing as well as credit and criminal verification.
Interested candidates must email their CV detailing working experience to Nirvana Doodhram.Kindly indicate the name of the position on the subject line of the email.
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late will not be considered.
Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates. If the applicant has not been contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date of the advertisement, the application should be treated as unsuccessful.
Primary consideration will be given to candidates complementing Gold Circle’s Employment Equity and Transformation Initiative.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Application Deadline: 2023/01/13
Frequently Asked Questions Related To GOLD CIRCLE Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.