H Systems Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in H Systems jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely H Systems Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download H Systems Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
H Systems (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @hsystems.co.za You can apply now for SHEQ Manager at H Systems Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
H Systems Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of SHEQ Manager is being conducted is H Systems Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. hsystems.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
H Systems Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
H Systems Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
H Systems Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|H Systems Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per H Systems Organization Required
|Jobs in Benoni, Gauteng
|R 27 776 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding H Systems Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the H Systems Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for H Systems Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at hsystems.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the H Systems Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
H Systems Careers Jobs 2023 Description
The core purpose of the role is to guide and manage the overall provision of Safety, Health, Environment, Energy and Quality principles within the company, ensuring ISO accreditation is achieved/maintained in all relevant standards.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- SHEQ Integrated Management System control.
- Risk Management.
- Quality Management.
- Energy Management.
- Business Continuity.
SHEQ Integrated Management System control
- Implements and manages ISO 45001:2018 / ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 50001:2018 throughout the company.
- Act as the appointed management representative for the relevant management systems.
- Manage required processes for the ISO Project that includes:
- Manage overall company SHEQ-IMS strategy.
- Oversee SHEQ-IMS compliance at all branches.
- Ensure that all non-conformances and incidents are timeously reported, investigated, and attended to within the prescribed time by using the company approved system.
- Recording of NCRS and incidents on SHEQX.
- Conduct investigations and reviews.
- Ensure corrective actions are assigned to the appropriate party.
- Monitor non-conformities and ensure actions are completed timeously.
- Chair monthly SHEQ-IMS Meetings.
- Conduct SHEQ-IMS induction sessions as required.
- Review induction sessions as required.
- Monitor compliance to SHEQ objectives.
- Ensure compliance with system and operational protocols, policies, and procedures at all branches.
- Management and control of change management process.
- Maintain compliance with risk management protocols, policies, and procedures at all branches.
- Ensure legal appointments are up to date.
- Ensure all required inspections are conducted.
- Ensure all signages at all branches is appropriate, adequate, and correct.
- Compile and implement an emergency preparedness plan.
- Custodian of Risk Assessments.
- Compile and review Hazard Identification Risk Assessments (HIRA) as and when required.
- Utilise risk assessment results to facilitate the implementation of preventative and corrective measures.
- Evaluate actions to address risks to determine their effect on the risk severity.
- Compile and ensure implementation of Contractor Management program.
- Manage onsite service providers and contractors.
- Ensure/enforce contractor compliance and ensure their safety files are up to date before they can be allowed on site.
- Conduct internal risk audits on all sites in accordance with company policy and procedure to ensure good governance and compliance.
- Manage the audit cycle programme.
- Producing and submitting a full audit report on each audit undertaken.
- Conducting site visits, identifying SWOT and Risk Analysis.
- Manage the Quality management processes and systems.
- Implement Quality Checks & Control and management thereof.
- Maintain customer focus and product conformity by determining the risks and opportunities that can affect product quality.
- Initiates, develops and drives projects that improves Energy Management performance.
- Complete an annual Energy Review.
- Analyse Energy Resources.
- Determine variables for SEUs.
- Champions and maintains a proactive Energy Management culture through cooperation and support and active encouragement of Energy Management standards.
- Update & maintain SHEQ-IMS System (SHEQX).
- Data capturing of all information.
o Ensure all documents are valid
o Obtain valid documents for all expired records
- Record and manage all relevant processes on the system.
- Develop and maintain SHEQ Files in conjunction with the SHE Reps at the branches.
- Compile and distribute monthly SHEQ-IMS performance report.
- Establishes, develops and tracks assigned metrics to accurately reflect SHEQ performance in line with company strategy.
- Develop, generate and maintain all relevant documentation related to ISO, Health and Safety, Quality Management, Risk and Environmental control, in conjunction with the process owners and HR Department.
- Obtaining quotations, arranging for inspections, certifications in respect of Compliance n H&S.
- General administrative duties as required by the company.
- Identify and implement improvement programs and processes for SHEQ.
- Implement awareness programmes to promote health and safety in the workplace, in conjunction with the HR Manager.
- Support sustainability by timeous and accurate capturing of SHEQ statistics.
- Always maintain a high level of customer service levels standards.
- Manage and control all SHEQ process in a significant way through planning, implementation, and co-ordination to achieve and maintain ISO 900; ISO45001 and ISO5001 accreditation.
- Provide direction and support on all SHEQ related matters to the branches.
- Ensure adherence to the OHS Act by all employees.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves of other persons.
- Co-operate with the employer to enable prescribed duties or requirements to be complied with.
- Carry out any lawful order given and obey the health and safety rules and procedures.
- Report any unsafe or unhealthy situation to the employer.
- Report any incident to the employer.
- Comply with health and safety plans.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 1 to 3 Years Diploma in the respective field (NQF 6).
- Certified ISO 45001 and/or ISO 9001 internal auditor.
- 3 years relevant experience in monitoring, implementing, and auditing SHEQ Requirements.
- relevant years’ experience in a safety related position.
SKILL REQUIREMENT AND KNOWLEDGE
- Computer literacy with Proficiency in MS Excel at an intermediate level.
- Awareness and understanding of the ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 14001 Requirements relevant to the processes under control.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Strong ability to identify and solve problems.
- Time Management, organizing and planning skills.
- Highly analytical.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Good Report writing.
REQUIREMENTS AS AN ADDED BENEFIT
- Involvement with implementation of ISO standards.
- Experience of Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) and Energy Management Systems (ISO 50001).
- Experience working on SHEQX software programme.
- Due to the nature of the position, must be able to work outside the normal working hours.
- Availability to travel to all sites on a regular basis.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To H Systems Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.