JPMorgan Chase Bank Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in JPMorgan Chase Bank jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely JPMorgan Chase Bank Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download JPMorgan Chase Bank Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
JPMorgan Chase Bank Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.jpmorgan.com You can apply now for Officer at JPMorgan Chase Bank Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
JPMorgan Chase Bank Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Officer is being conducted is JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.jpmorgan.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
JPMorgan Chase Bank Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
JPMorgan Chase Bank Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
JPMorgan Chase Bank Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|JPMorgan Chase Bank Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per JPMorgan Chase Bank Organization Required
|Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
|R 195000.00-350000.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the JPMorgan Chase Bank Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.jpmorgan.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
JPMorgan Chase Bank Careers Jobs 2022 Description
With the rapid growth of the Prime and Synthetics businesses in South Africa, JPM Equities South Africa is restructuring our operating model in line with the strategic direction of the business. The new structure will enable us to continue to provide effective support to a growing business whilst maintaining a robust control environment. We are adding an Asset Servicing component – COAC specialist to the SA Equity Settlements function. With the addition of this role, SA Equity Settlements (responsible for the timely settlement of all equity and various post trade service transactions) will be composed of 4 primary functions – (i) Funding (ii) SBL (iii) Dual ARB Trading (iv) AS – COAC. The future expansion of this role is dependent on the continued growth of the franchise.
- Corporate Actions processing of mandatory and elective events
- Ensuring that all events are processed successfully from dissemination to reconciliation
- Dealing with all related queries in a quick and efficient manner that results in excellent service to our external clients and key internal stakeholders
- Post COAC event reconciliation for JPMESA (Hedge LE) & JPMSPLC (Client facing LE)
- Compile a Corporate Actions Procedures manual (updated regularly) and ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with the COAC Manual
- Responsibility to further develop the Asset Servicing (COAC) function – automate processes & related system migrations
- Monitoring and management with the daily equity settlement process
- Investigating and solving all queries reported by the settlement agent
- Calculation of daily settlement funding requirement
- Posting of cash receipts, payments and journals
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts and other general nostro administration functions
- Preparing and reporting the daily Key Risk Indicators (KPI’S)
- SBL Settlement related Position management – short positions to be covered, to eliminate settlement risk, accurately and on time
- SBL Calculation of collateral and reporting of payments and receivables to securities lending desks
- SBL Reconciliations of all open positions on loan book to BDA
- SBL Confirmation of daily collateral cash movements with lenders
- SBL Assisting with the reconciliation of lender’s billing fees and interest calculations
- Assistance with the substantiation and reconciliation of the JSE monthly invoice
- Assistance with the substantiation and reconciliation of the monthly custody fees
- Preparation and requisition of the Monthly STT calculation
- Assistance with the preparation of the monthly GLRS (financial control) substantiation
- Preparation & Settlement of Removals across SA to other dual listed exchanges
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, lenders, custodian and settlement authority
- Good appreciation of the necessity for a controlled operations environment
- Ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with other areas in the bank
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate work flows effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail – high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good MS Office Skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- B. Com or similar qualification advantageous
- Qualified JSE Settlement Officer essential
- At least 5 years previous equity settlement experience
- A good understanding of the South African equity market
- Previous working experience with BDA (JSE system) essential
- Corporate Actions elective and processing experience essential
- Previous working experience with SLAMS (SBL) system advantageous
- Understanding the financial impact of posting any settlement related transactions
Key Personality Traits
- Self starter
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline/control orientated
- Hardworking – strength of character
- Assumes ownership
- Client / Stakeholder orientated
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To JPMorgan Chase Bank Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.