Expedia Partner Solutions Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Expedia Partner Solutions jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Expedia Partner Solutions Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Expedia Partner Solutions Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Expedia Partner Solutions Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @expediapartnersolutions.com You can apply now for Area Manager at Expedia Partner Solutions Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Expedia Partner Solutions Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Area Manager is being conducted is Expedia Partner Solutions Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. expediapartnersolutions.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Expedia Partner Solutions Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Expedia Partner Solutions Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Expedia Partner Solutions Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Expedia Partner Solutions Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Expedia Partner Solutions Organization Required
|Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
|Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
|R 20 686 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Expedia Partner Solutions Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Expedia Partner Solutions Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Expedia Partner Solutions Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at expediapartnersolutions.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Expedia Partner Solutions Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Expedia Partner Solutions Careers Jobs 2022 Description
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Area Manager, Africa
The Area Manager’s primary goal is to lead and drive a team to develop and grow relationships with our partners to maximize profitability and growth in line with brands goals and values. The Manager coaches and trains their team to engage in high-quality, data-driven consultations with partners that persuade partners to take mutually beneficial actions to improve conversion and grow bookings.
Managers prioritize activities that maximize business value and empower the team to achieve and exceed important metric targets. Managers are also involved in recruiting and developing high-potential talent, and serve as a liaison between their team and PS leadership and other internal Vrbo and Expedia departments.
What you’ll do:
- Work with staff to develop individual development plans addressing employee needs and meeting team goals
- Evaluate performance regularly, identifying learning needs
- Provide constructive feedback and coaching to encourage ongoing development
- Hire and onboard new team members
- Prioritize team morale, inclusive culture, productivity, and celebrating team wins
- Promote collaboration among team members
- Develop and monitor measures to ensure the organization’s products, services, and solutions continue to perform against customer* needs/expectations
- Identify unique product, service, and solution bundles that differentiate the company from its competitors and demonstrate the value proposition of a continued partnership
- Create logical business cases, adapting relevant information to the audience to drive resolution and the most favorable outcome to meet business needs
- Use industry and analytical knowledge to develop a holistic point of view including competitor insights, trends, and potential impacts internally and externally
- Create plans to distribute, manage, and optimize global accounts. Uses strategic industry knowledge to create plans to meet partner needs
- Establish new and foster existing trusted relationships with key decision makers on partner accounts
Who you are:
- People management 1-3 years, with experience remote team management across various countries
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent related professional experience
- Effective coach in managing diverse teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Impactful communicator and collaborator
- Fluent in the English language. French language skills is a plus
- 6 years of B2B sales, client services, or account management experience
- 3+ years of managing Account Management or Client Success teams with eCommerce products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems
- Knowledge of Tableau or other BI platforms is a plus
- Experience in the tourism /accommodation industry is a plus
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Expedia Partner Solutions Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.