Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Companies & Intellectual Property Commission jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ www.cipc.co.za You can apply now for Senior Manager at Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Senior Manager is being conducted is Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.cipc.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Organization Required
||BA law degree
||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
||R 195000.00-350000.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.cipc.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Careers Jobs 2022 Description
To ensure the maintenance of an efficient, effective and accurate register of the identity and ownership of Co-operative enterprises and the resolution of queries
Key performance areas
- To develop and oversee the implementation of well researched and relevant strategies to improve and maintain the accuracy and integrity of the Co-operatives register;
- To develop and oversee the implementation of and adherence to approved operating policies, procedures and processes;
- To develop service delivery standards, ensure that they are maintained and improved annually and to liaise with relevant customers and stakeholders in relation to service delivery matters;
- To make input into relevant policy advocacy positions and to represent the CIPC in relevant fora as requested by the organisation;
- To manage and co-ordinate the strategic and business planning and budgeting for the business unit and monitor the implementation of the business plan and related projects;
- To ensure adherence to human resource, financial and administrative strategies, policies and procedures in the business unit;
- To ensure the proper administration, governance and risk management of the business unit.
Required minimum education/training BA law degree or similar relevant degree
Required minimum work experience 6-10 years of experience with the application of co-operatives legislation;
5 years of management experience;
Background verification, including criminal record and citizenship checks, as well as a competency assessment will form part of the selection process. It is the applicants’ responsibility to have their foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
CIPC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Preference will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity in accordance with the approved employment equity plan.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by CIPC.
If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
CIPC reserves the right not to fill an advertised position
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Companies & Intellectual Property Commission Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.