Capital H Staffing Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Capital H Staffing jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Capital H Staffing Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Capital H Staffing Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Capital H Staffing Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.capitalh.co.za You can apply now for Operations Financial Clerk (CH849) at Capital H Staffing Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Capital H Staffing Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Operations Financial Clerk (CH849) is being conducted is Capital H Staffing Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.capitalh.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Capital H Staffing Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Capital H Staffing Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Capital H Staffing Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Capital H Staffing Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Operations Financial Clerk (CH849)
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Capital H Staffing Organization Required
||Jobs in Western Cape, Franschhoek
||R 171 875 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Capital H Staffing Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Capital H Staffing Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Capital H Staffing Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.capitalh.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Capital H Staffing Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Capital H Staffing Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Our client in the Wine and Hospitality industry, based in Franschhoek, is looking for an Operations Financial Clerk, to join their team.
The Operations Financial Clerk will perform a variety of administrative and financial clerical duties for the Group of companies, with main focus on winery customer service, order invoicing, dispatching/logistics, payment collection, along with the recording and reconciliation thereof to – enable accurate statutory submissions.
Here’s what you need to have in your Briefcase!
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and dispatching
- Have knowledge of the wine manufacturing industry
- Sound experience in Debtors ledgers and basic bookkeeping
- Sound experience in reconciling stock valuations
- Competency in MS Office database, and accounting software (we use Sage X3 and Wine MS)
- Good command of English language, verbal and written
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Understanding of foreign currency and exports
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, meticulous and methodical
- High level of accuracy when recording/capturing of information with attention to detail
- Have analytical, problem-solving skills and good time management
- Ability and commitment to meet deadlines
- Regional FC to whom they report is based in JHB, so must be Self-starter and Self-motivated. Able to work unsupervised
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good judgment skills to make decisions quickly.
- Be a team player
- Understand the importance of filing systems
- High Sense of Responsibility and ethical standards
- Excellent performance under pressure ensuring deadline is met
- Sense of ownership and pride in work
- A sense of fun and understanding of the Virgin way of doing things
Here’s what you’d do to start with for the Winery:
- Invoice out orders, ensure they are dispatched ASAP
- Track deliveries
- Ensure payments are collected
- Stay in clear communication with customers
- Record necessary for statutory returns
- Update stock take on system
Admin & General
- Will be based in the company accounts office on the premises in Franschhoek
- To manage workload effectively and notify HOD of any concerns
- To attend meetings as required
- To have clear working knowledge of all company policies and always operate within them
Here’s the deal
- Permanent Employment (Subject to 3-month probation)
- Basic monthly salary – market related
- 50% Company Contribution on Medical Aid
- 50% Company Contribution on Pension Fund
- 15 working days leave
- You will be expected to work 40 hours a week. Core hours from 8am to 4pm Mon- Fri
- Flexible working hours as may be required to work overtime to meet deadlines
- Fun and relaxing work environment
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us after 30 days you may consider your application unsuccessful
- To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in South Africa (A valid ID or work permit)
- Please include your current salary and salary expectations.
Medical Aid Contribution, Provident Fund Contribution
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Capital H Staffing Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.