MTN Group Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in MTN Group jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely MTN Group Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download MTN Group Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
MTN Group South Africa Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.mtn.com You can apply now for Administrator – Inventory.Commercial Operations SA at MTN Group Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
MTN Group Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Administrator – Inventory.Commercial Operations SA is being conducted is MTN Group Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.mtn.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
MTN Group Recruitment Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
MTN Group Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
MTN Group Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||MTN Group Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Administrator – Inventory.Commercial Operations SA
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per MTN Group Organization Required
||Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
|| R 181 595 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding MTN Group Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the MTN Group Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for MTN Group Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.mtn.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the MTN Group Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
MTN Group Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description)
- To be responsible for and control the inventory function in the Own Shop in order to meet the required service levels.
- Fast moving industry with constantly changing business requirements and technologies
- Fluid complexities of customer expectations and demands
- Highly competitive market with new and established competitors and aggressive competitor strategy and delivery
- Highly dynamic and fluctuating Telecommunications industry
- Total customer experience for MTN brand
- Constantly changing consumer and market needs
- Fast paced environment
- Market dynamics and developments
- MTN policies, processes and procedures
- Regulatory industry norms govern MTN and partners
- Highly pressurized, deadline-driven environment
- Highly legislated / regulated environment requires compliance and adherence to Industry standards and benchmarks
- Participative environment – highly diverse and team-focused
Management of Inventory Stock
- Responsible for Own Shop stock holding – ensure optimal stock levels in line with MRP framework
- Responsible for receipt and dispatch of stock
- Ensure adherence to all PPP’s across the functional areas
- Compiles Stock Reports
- Responsible for Housekeeping within Inventory Department
- Responsible for and controls Security for the entire Inventory process
- Apply first-in, first-out principle in Inventory control
- Responsible for physical receipting of Stock and all associated Documentation
- Responsible for and Control Physical Stock takes in respective Store on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Responsible for POD’s retrieval
- To clean and clear stock interfaces
- Accountable for management training and OBF
- Technical returns and receipts of technical repaired phones
- Complete Spreadsheets on a daily / weekly/monthly basis [POD report, loan phone report, Stock on hand report etc.)
- Establish and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Align service delivery to changing market segments
- Understand customer needs and develop and fine-tune systems accordingly
- Ensure customer needs and requirements are satisfied through appropriate systems, processes and procedures
- Put contingency plans in place to prevent delays and enhance the customer experience
- Adopt a proactive approach to prevent problems from arising in the future
- Initiate change to continually improve all aspects of service delivery
- Drive continuous improvement as an important element of service delivery
- Deliver measurable results
- Maintain register of stock availability within sales region.
Minimum Requirements – minimum necessary, and not the ideal / preferred should be included.
Stock control experience
Stock control, fulfillment and distribution experience
- Products and Services
- Systems training
Frequently Asked Questions Related To MTN Group Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.