AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies 2023 Apply Online
Are you interested in Electronic Field Technician jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download AECI Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies 2023 Apply @www.aeciworld.com You can apply now for AECI Electronic Field Technician at AECI Somerset West Near Me Careers Recruitment Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of AECI is being conducted is AECI Electronic Field Technician Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.aeciworld.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Electronic Field Technician
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per AECI Organization Required
||Engineering degree / diploma
||R 289 276 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding AECI Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for AECI Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.aeciworld.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the AECI Recruitment Careers 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| AECI Electronic Field Technician Careers Jobs 2023 Description
- Provide support for advanced types of blasts.
- Provide advice to clients, internal personnel or end users on the use of the electronic initiating systems.
- Conduct bad blast investigations and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Upgrade hardware and software at client sites.
- Assist the lab to identify any product issues and conduct risk assessment s when new hardware or software is being piloted and conduct field trials at customer’s sites.
- On completion of the lab qualification, undergo training as part of the field testing.
- Provide training on electronic initiating systems.
- Customer liaison regarding electronic initiating systems.
- Comply with governance & compliance policies and procedures.
- Comply with Safety, Health and Environment standards.
- Active input with R&D involving the evolution of the product.
- The individual will be required to work abroad for a minimum of three weeks at a time to provide training and product support.
- Must be a self-starter who must be able to work independently (since they will be working abroad unsupervised) and strong communication skills (having to engage with various people on the different sites).
- Precise reporting skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Engineering degree / diploma mining engineering or Electronic engineering qualification or Mining engineering
- 1 -2 years’ experience as field support technician
- Explosives engineering qualification would be advantageous
- Blasting Ticket would be advantageous
- Trainers competency would advantageous
- Technical electronics knowledge and expertise
- Knowledge of training principles and techniques
- Comfortable with regular presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
Frequently Asked Questions Related To AECI Electronic Field Technician Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .