Workwear Depot Intermediate Web Developer Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Intermediate Web Developer jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Workwear Depot Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Workwear Depot Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Workwear Depot Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ www.jonssonworkwear.com You can apply now for Intermediate Web Developer at Workwear Depot Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Workwear Depot Intermediate Web Developer Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Intermediate Web Developer is being conducted is Workwear Depot Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.jonssonworkwear.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Workwear Depot Intermediate Web Developer Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Workwear Depot Intermediate Web Developer Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Workwear Depot Intermediate Web Developer Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Workwear Depot Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Intermediate Web Developer
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Workwear Depot Organization Required
|Microsoft .net framework
|Jobs in Durban
|R 689355.00 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Workwear Depot Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Workwear Depot Intermediate Web Developer Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Workwear Depot Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.jonssonworkwear.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Workwear Depot Intermediate Web Developer Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Workwear Depot Intermediate Web Developer Careers Jobs 2022 Description
The Jonsson Workwear Technology Team is responsible for ensuring effective delivery of IT hardware, software and networking of computers within the organisation. They work closely alongside various teams within the business to ensure service excellence and technological functionality.
The Web Developer role forms part of the Jonsson Workwear Technology team and will be responsible for the design, development and support of all web applications deployed throughout the organization with our E-commerce platform being a priority. Additionally, the role includes all aspects of reporting requirements for these applications.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing first and second line technical support for all production web applications. This will include attending to all web application-related Service Desk tickets and driving resolution of tickets within defined SLA. The web applications include:
- Working closely with the Digital Lead, eCommerce Lead and Jonsson teams to design and develop web applications and reporting requirements to meet the operational demands of the organization.
- Following the SDLC processes standards and procedures to ensure compliance to secure development best-practice and audit requirements.
- Maintaining web application source code according to industry best practice using Jonsson’s Azure DevOps platform.
- Engaging with system users and perform business process and user requirements analysis for new web application developments.
- Develop, support and maintain application reports using Jonsson’s Microsoft SSRS and PowerBI platform.
- Documenting functional and technical design and architecture of existing and new developments.
- Collaborating with external outsource vendors to deliver web application development projects when required.
The experience we’re looking for:
- Over 5 years hands-on experience developing and supporting web applications in the Manufacturing or Finance sector.
- Expert knowledge and experience working with the following development toolsets:
- Microsoft .net framework
- Expert knowledge and experience using MVC architecture framework for the design of web applications and using Azure DevOps platform for the development and support of web applications
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL and other relational database technology platforms for backend system design to support application requirements and reporting
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS and PowerBI reporting platform
- Practical experience with development using secure software development frameworks eg. OWASP an advantage
- Working experience developing and supporting Progressive Web Applications, web solutions built on the NOP eCommerce platform and developing and supporting SharePoint-based solutions are an advantage
- Suitable tertiary IT qualification
- Microsoft or other C# application development certification
The type of personality that will excel:
- Proactive team player, who is flexible, persistent, and responsive.
- Someone who holds everyone accountable to their commitments.
- Has strong technical knowledge in IT Systems and Services.
- Someone who is obsessed with excellence and attention to detail.
- Practices effective time management with ability to prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Has strengths in collaboration, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Someone who is disciplined, methodical and uses a structured approach.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
In line with Jonsson Workwear’s commitment to employment equity, applications from candidates from designated groups, as well as candidates with disabilities, are encouraged
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Workwear Depot Intermediate Web Developer Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.