Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ unitrans.erecruit.co You can apply now for Head of Centralised SHEQ Services at Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Head of Centralised SHEQ Services is being conducted is Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. unitrans.erecruit.co
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Head of Centralised SHEQ Services
|Last Date to Apply
|Degree / equivalent qualification
|Jobs in Cape Town
|R 887942.00 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at unitrans.erecruit.co
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Careers Jobs 2022 Description
At Unitrans you will become a trusted and respected go to expert in your field, because you go beyond and make a significant difference, and have the people and tools to support you. Unitrans, as a diversified supply chain solutions company, serving the South African market since 1962, has an aspiration to transform into an integrated operational services company leveraging our strong contractual base and strategic alliances with our clients. We are relentless in our pursuit to become the safest and most innovative integrated operational services partner in South Africa, constantly unlocking value for all our stakeholders.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a committed self-starting Head of Centralised SHEQ Services to develop and manage the SHEQ Strategy for the business, oversee the legal compliance and customer requirements and ensure that risk assessments are reviewed and maintained in alignment with the national and international standard requirements.
- Must have a Degree / equivalent qualification related to Safety Management
- At least ten years’ experience in senior SHEQ and Risk management roles.
- SAMTRAC education background
- Advanced HIRA qualification
- Advanced incident investigation (RCI) training
- Experience in CMB253 Integrated System
- Minimum five years’ experience in similar field
- Training and experience in 9001, 14001, 45001 and OHASA 18000
- Strong knowledge and background of the Transport industry will be a definite advantage
- Inspection and auditing experience
- Must have MS Office experience
SHEQ Management Strategy
- Develop and manage the SHEQ Strategy for the business
- Provide input to wider corporate strategy, policy and decision making.
- Determine strategic direction and work priorities for the continuous improvement of SHEQ procedures, programmes and systems.
- Ensure alignment between legal, Unitrans and customer SHEQ requirements.
- Promote and improve the proactive SHEQ culture internally as well as internally.
Audits and oversight
- Oversee SHEQ related internal and external audits and ensure action plans are in line with legal and contractual requirements.
- Oversee the customer audit findings and evaluate the effectiveness of the remedial action plans.
- Recommend and approve changes or improvements in SHEQ Process.
- Oversee the alignment of the internal audit protocols in accordance with company objectives.
- Ensure certification and retention of required standards and customer requirements.
SHEQ Management and oversight
- Creating and maintaining a clear vision for environment, employee health and safety.
- Oversee the management of a safe and healthy work environment.
- Oversee the legal compliance and customer requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate processes and events to mitigate the environmental, health and safety impact on the company as well as employees and third parties via ongoing risk assessments, incident investigation and corrective action implementation.
Quality Management and oversight
- Oversee that the company processes provide the outcomes required by the customers in alignment with the vision.
- Oversee the alignment to the International standards (e.g. ISO9001, 14001, 45001).
- Build strategic partnerships with customers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the identification and selection of SHEQ related service providers and ensure their compliance to company requirements.
SHEQ Risk and compliance
- Develop and Manage a SHEQ Risk and Compliance strategy for the business.
- Ensure that risk assessments are reviewed and maintained in alignment with the international standard requirements.
- Ensure effective communication of all SHEQ principles and standards.
- Ensure that SHEQ related resources are used optimally and ensure compliance with the contractual agreements.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Unitrans Head of Centralised SHEQ Services Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.