Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.unisa.ac.za
Are you interested in Innovation Officer jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Unisa Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.unisa.ac.za You can apply now for Innovation Officer at Unisa Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Unisa is being conducted is Unisa Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.unisa.ac.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Innovation Officer vacancy|
|Last Date to Apply||21 July 2022|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/National Diploma|
|Salary||R 1,080,000.00 Yearly|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Unisa Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Unisa Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.unisa.ac.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Unisa Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (SET or Management Sciences)
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in innovation grants and innovation
• Preferably a SARIMA member
• Sound knowledge of South African intellectual property protection landscape and related
• Understanding of the South African National System of Innovation
• Understanding of Incubation services
• Project Management
• Demonstrated research and analytical abilities
• Risk assessment and management
• Verbal and written communication
• Attention to detail
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Judgement and Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Diligent and self-starter
• Achievement focused
• Communication – oral expression, speech clarity, speech recognition, written
comprehension, and written expression
• Inductive Reasoning – The ability to combine pieces of information to form general
rules orconclusions (includes finding a relation among seemingly unrelated events)
• Deductive Reasoning – The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce
answersthat makes sense
• Problem Sensitivity – The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It
does notinvolve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem
• General Administration of the various Innovation Program
• Planning and Implementation of the various Innovation Program
• Reporting and Governance of the various Innovation Program
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Unisa Innovation Officer Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .