S&P Global Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in S&P Global jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely S&P Global Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download S&P Global Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
S&P Global Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.spglobal.com You can apply now for Sales Associate Director at S&P Global Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
S&P Global Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Sales Associate Director is being conducted is S&P Global Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.spglobal.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
S&P Global Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
S&P Global Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
S&P Global Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|S&P Global Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Sales Associate Director
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per S&P Global Organization Required
|Jobs in South Africa
|R 722 326 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding S&P Global Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the S&P Global Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for S&P Global Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.spglobal.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the S&P Global Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
S&P Global Careers Jobs 2023 Description
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Sales Associate Director
The Location: South Africa, Johannesburg
The role: We are looking Sales Associate Director based in the Johannesburg office. This role is responsible for promoting and consultatively selling a portfolio of products to current and target customers. The clients are across multiple segments such as Non-Financial Corporates (All segments), Professional Services & Academia in South Africa.
The Impact: Your contribution and dedication to your role is critical as you have a direct impact on business generation. You will be able to lead from the front and have a direct impact on the future growth of the business. In doing so, you will get to learn the clients business and help identify their needs, while providing solutions utilising our products and tools.
What’s in it for you: You are a key player within the sales team, and you will have the opportunity to work with the major key clients within all sectors across Sub Saharan Africa. This is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally as well as contributing to the growth of the business.
- Maintain total sales at or above quota
- Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
- Establish appointments with senior-level executives of these organisations
- Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
- Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations
- Follow up to negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Maintain a disciplined approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the Account Management group.
- Develop industry-specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English
- A proven track record in consultative sales across various sectors
- A strong understanding of credit risk
- Ambition, passion, drive and a hunger for sales
- Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone and in person, client-first approach to sales
- Resilience, flexibility and long term thinking
About Company (Global)
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a leading provider of financial and industry data, research, news and analytics to investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities worldwide. We combine broad data, powerful analytics and deep sector intelligence to give our clients unrivaled insight into the companies and markets they follow. Learn more at http://marketintelligence.spglobal.com/
S&P Global includes Ratings, Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and Platts. Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To S&P Global Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.