South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ www.samea.org.za You can apply now for Officer at South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Officer is being conducted is South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.samea.org.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Organization Required
| post graduate
|Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
|R 195000.00-350000.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.samea.org.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Careers Jobs 2022 Description
25 Aug 2022
Contact email address
MEL Officer Advert Aug 22.pdf
The MEL Officer will implement Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning activities for all Seriti programmes. In addition, the MEL Officer will provide support to the development and management of other projects and programs within Seriti.
- Conduct rigorous evaluation and learning processes and quality assure the delivery of programmes and drive results-driven performance of Seriti’s programmes.
- Draw on participatory methods to develop evaluation methodologies.
- Collect quality programme outcome data (including through the conduct of interviews, questionnaires, surveys and focus group discussions, and other participatory methods).
- Compile quality reports and presentations to communicate findings and learning.
- Provide technical assistance to Seriti programme staff to ensure complete understanding, skill, and ability to support the implementation of MEL and innovation.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyse and aggregate findings.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Ensure that Seriti maintains a reputation for producing high quality, accurate, reliable, and regularly updated information and other knowledge products that are widely available.
- Raise Seriti’s profile including through the dissemination of information.
- Manage the implementation of agreements reached with stakeholders and social partners. Alert the Programme Manager to key emerging risk areas.
Qualifications and Experience
- A postgraduate qualification, preferably in Development Studies or the Social Sciences or Postgraduate Advanced Certificate in M&E, Statistics or Economics.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project inception to closeout stages.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies, data collection, and analysis methodologies.
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools and in planning and managing surveys.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Must have some understanding of local languages.
How to apply
- The closing date of applications is 25 August 2022.
- Interested persons should send a detailed CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- On the subject line of the email kindly stipulate the vacancy you are applying for.
- Salary Negotiable
If you have not heard from Seriti within four weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Seriti reserves the right not to fill any positions advertised
Frequently Asked Questions Related To South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.