Sola Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Sola Group jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Sola Group Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Sola Group Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Sola Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @solagroup.co.za You can apply now for Legal Advisor at Sola Group Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Sola Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Legal Advisor is being conducted is Sola Group Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. solagroup.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Sola Group South Africa Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Sola Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Sola Group Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Sola Group Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Sola Group Organization Required
|Jobs in Johannesburg
|R 317 997 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Sola Group Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Sola Group Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Sola Group Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at solagroup.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Sola Group Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Sola Group Careers Jobs 2022 Description
The SOLA Group is a vertically-integrated provider of renewable energy solutions, aiming to transform Africa through clean energy. With over 13 years of experience, SOLA’s expertise lies in the origination, development, financing, engineering design, project management and Operations and Maintenance of renewable energy facilities. For more information, visit www.solagroup.co.za.
- Take responsibility for the corporate affairs of the organisation and its subsidiaries, including ensuring that the organisation and its subsidiaries comply with internal delegations of authority or powers of attorney (as required); the appropriate resolutions are passed by the organisation and its subsidiaries and the organisation’s and subsidiaries corporate records are appropriately filed and maintained with the company secretary.
- Attending to ad-hoc instructions relating to the legal department, provide primary support in relation to administrative matters pertinent to the legal department.
- Assist with interpreting, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts (from NDAs, to negotiation of term sheets, development agreements and corporate, finance and construction agreements). The candidate should be familiar with the typical legal issues, concepts and processes entered into by the organisation and its subsidiaries in relation to project activities.
- Ensuring that all contracts concluded by the organisation and its subsidiaries are appropriately filed and maintained. Working experience with corporate and financial agreements forming part of project finance structures is ideal.
- Liaise with external advisors, service providers, consultants, and agents appointed to assist in implementing the objectives of the organisation.
- Stay up to date with applicable industry matters and procurement documents issued by the Government in relation to the organisation’s project activities.
- Contribute generally to the overall efficiency of the legal department.
- At minimum, have an LLB degree.
- Must be a qualified attorney.
- Must have 2 to 4 years post articles experience in the field of corporate/commercial law obtained preferably within (a) the energy or infrastructure or banking and finance team of a law firm, or (b) a corporate involved in energy or infrastructure or (c) the energy or infrastructure department of a financial institution.
- Experience with project finance and exposure to infrastructure projects is required.
- Experience with renewable energy projects is highly advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required as the Candidate will represent the legal department internally (with various business units) and externally (with shareholders, stakeholders in projects).
- The ideal candidate should be solution oriented and driven to apply the law to real life situations.
- The ideal candidate should be organised, focused and detailed in order to be effective with large volumes of work, multiple work streams and high pressure periods.
- A pleasant, passionate and flexible attitude is required to meet the demands and challenges of a growing organisation.
- Must be fully proficient in English (verbal and written communication)
- Must be fully computer literate (MS Office Suite and Google App Suite)
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about the renewable energy industry and will embody respect and responsibility in the full sense of the word, while enjoying contributing to a team of highly knowledgeable professionals.
At SOLA one of our core values is Dig Diversity and we are committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse and inclusive workplace, representative of the demographics of our society. We therefore give preference to applicants from the designated groups in alignment with our Employment Equity plan.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Sola Group Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.