Six Sense Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Six Sense jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Six Sense Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Six Sense Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Six Sense Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @ sixsense.co.za You can apply now for Senior Specialist: IT Audit (FTC – 12 Months) at Six Sense Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Six Sense Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Senior Specialist: IT Audit (FTC – 12 Months) is being conducted is Six Sense Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. sixsense.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Six Sense Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Six Sense Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Six Sense Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Six Sense Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Senior Specialist: IT Audit (FTC – 12 Months)
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Six Sense Organization Required
||B Com, degree / B.Sc.
||Jobs in Centurion, Gauteng
||R 533 627 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Six Sense Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Six Sense Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Six Sense Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at sixsense.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Six Sense Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Six Sense Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Annually Cost To Company (Market related)
A well-established business is seeking to appoint a Senior Specialist: IT Audit (FTC – 12 Months)
Responsible for the internal controls and risks of the company’s Information Technology systems and networks ensuring that the organization has adequate technology and system controls from a business needs and risk perspective.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B Com (Information Systems) degree / B.Sc. (Computer Science) or an equivalent qualification
- Membership of Institute of Internal Auditors
- 6 years Specialized working experience as an information system auditor of which the majority of the time should be within one of the larger auditing firms in a similar capacity (IT Audit)
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge / Experience in SAP system
- Data analytics tools and TeamMate
- Application Control Reviews, General Control Reviews and Data Analytics
- IT risk identification and assessment
- International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- IT governance frameworks e.g. COBIT, ITIL
Please note that if you have not received a response within 14 days of submitting your application that your application was unsuccessful.
However, please keep a lookout on our website, www.sixsense.co.za for available positions which may be inline with your career aspirations.
For more information please contact:
Job Type: Full-time
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Six Sense Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.