SET Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in SET jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely SET Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download SET Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
SET Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @set.co.za You can apply now for Engineer at SET Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
SET Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Engineer is being conducted is SET Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. set.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
SET Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
SET Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
SET Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|SET Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per SET Organization Required
|Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Degree
|Jobs in Johannesburg
|R 46 553 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding SET Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the SET Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for SET Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at set.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the SET Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
SET Careers Jobs 2022 Description
The Position of Engineer involves to ensure that systems and procedures are put in place to guarantee a hygienic and food safe production environment. Ensure the business is compliant with the latest regulations and standards are complied with for Health and Safety, Statutory Inspection and Good Manufacturing Practices. Manage and support local projects. Monitor and review plant availability to production, breakdown support.
- To ensure safe systems of work and risk assessments are maintained within the workshop department. Be driving force in Health & Safety on site, providing engineering support for Health and Safety.
- Manage and support local OPEX and CAPEX projects.
- To maintain and repair equipment to ensure it operates in a safe and reliable manner and is hygienic and suitable for production requirements. Ensure maintenance is carried out as per the OEM guidelines and by finding ways to improve the reliability of equipment and determining risk areas.
- Have a clear understanding of automation and have a good understanding of PLC’s.
- Involved in the purchase of new plant equipment, ensuring it is hygienically designed to facilitate easy cleaning and efficient operation.
- Constantly challenge the status quo and suggest areas for improvement.
- Involved in annual budgets for the Workshop Department, ensuring the department achieve planned production requirements within agreed budgets.
- Establish with the Production Department a production plan, which achieves customer requirements whilst also considering pre-planned maintenance requirements to ensure maximum plant availability.
- Establish good co-operative internal relationships with the relevant departments/colleagues, keeping them informed of potential issues which may affect product safety or customer services levels.
- Maintain the pre-planned maintenance system ensuring all recommended manufacture maintenance schedules are adhered to. Maintain regular inspections of equipment to minimize downtime, ensure relevant spares are available and controlled.
- Ensure all contractors are working to the business’s policies ensuring all work is carried out in a safe manner, protecting employees from risk and product from contamination or failure.
- Have an understanding of the Company’s code of conducts, policies and procedures, specific requirements, industry best practice and other related requirements.
- Ensure all the company policies and procedures, legal and site risks control standards are complied with in the department and working environment.
- Improve and maintain electrical compliance on site.
- Continually challenge procedures and processes to achieve optimum operational efficiency to be achieved involving other members of the department encouraging responsibility and ownership at all levels.
- Part of the Food Safety team
Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Degree
Strong electrical knowledge
Experience: Two to five years’ experience in food manufacturing industry.
HACCP experience and qualification
Medical Aid Contribution, Provident Fund Contribution, Company Car, Mobile Phone Allowance
Frequently Asked Questions Related To SET Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.