Santam Insurance Consultant Vacancies 2023 Apply
Are you interested in Santam Insurance Consultant jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Santam Insurance Consultant Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Santam Insurance Consultant Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Santam Insurance Consultant Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.santam.co.za You can apply now for at Santam Insurance Consultant Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Santam Insurance Consultant Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Santam Administrative Insurance Consultant is being conducted is Santam Insurance Consultant Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.santam.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Santam Insurance Consultant Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Santam Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Santam Insurance Consultant Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Santam Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Santam Organization Required
|Matric/ Grade 12
|R 194 527 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Santam Administrative Insurance Consultant Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Santam Insurance Consultant Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Santam Insurance Consultant Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.santam.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Santam Insurance Consultant Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| Santam Insurance Consultant Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Who are we?
Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding and transforming company and whilst based in South Africa, we are rapidly moving into a number of emerging markets, both in Africa and Asia. Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients and everything we do is centred on our delivery of Insurance Good and Proper. What will you do?
Santam Operations, Commercial Contact Centre have career opportunity available for Insurance Consultants base in Auckland . The insurance consultant role is focused on providing an end-to-end service and support to brokers. What will make you successful in this role?
This role is focused on, but not limited to; servicing broker requests, including enquiries.
- Providing telephonic/ email support to the intermediary on record, authorised representatives from the brokerage, and broker services;
- Dealing with general insurance and policy specific enquiries;
- Dealing with issuance of new policies/ policy maintenance/ renewal / agri aspects of policies;
- Assisting to resolve all insurance queries within required timeframe and compliance requirements;
- Undertaking client follow-ups when policies are cancelled to ascertain the reasons and attempt to retain the policy onto books;
- Undertaking to adjust premiums in line with new asset values;
- Managing client expectation on expected turnaround times for submitted requests;
- Adhering to underwriting criteria and regional requirements;
- Assist with profiling the client with the best suitable product and underwriting criteria;
- Advising brokers to ensure that we meet with clients’ needs in terms of the correct cover and product;
- Assisting in implementing solutions for improvement; and
- Standing in for Consultants should they be absent or on leave during busy periods or absence of key resources, assisting where required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric/ Grade 12
- 60 commercial lines FAIS credits
- A relevant insurance related qualification (e.g. NQF lev 4) would be advantageous
- Proven work experience in commercial, agriculture policy administration and underwriting within the short-term insurance industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in short term insurance commercial lines and/or Agri assets
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborating with internal colleagues and external stakeholders/clients
- Ensure adherence to quality, compliance and accreditation standards
- Conduct efficient administration
- Optimising work processes Knowledge and Skills Customer Service Administration Quality, compliance and accreditation Team Support Personal Attributes Communicates effectively – Contributing independently Action orientated – Contributing independently Situational adaptability – Contributing independently Optimises work processes – Contributing independently Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development. Core Competencies Cultivates innovation – Contributing independently Customer focus – Contributing independently Collaborates – Contributing independently Being resilient – Contributing independently Drives results – Contributing independently Turnaround time
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Santam Insurance Consultant Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .