Sanlam Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Sanlam jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Sanlam Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Sanlam Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Sanlam Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.sanlam.co.za You can apply now for Broker Consultant at Sanlam Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Sanlam Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Broker Consultant is being conducted is Sanlam Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.sanlam.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Sanlam Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Sanlam Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Sanlam Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Sanlam Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Sanlam Organization Required
||Matric, Marketing/ Management Diploma
||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
|| R 247 724 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Sanlam Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Sanlam Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Sanlam Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.sanlam.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Sanlam Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Sanlam Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Who are we?
Sanlam Developing Markets [SDM] (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Life Limited) is one of the top financial services providers in the South African entry-level and emerging middle market. It aims to understand the unique requirements of clients and offers a wide range of simple and affordable financial solutions that cover needs such as funeral insurance, savings for education, life cover and personal accident plans. In terms of the Sanlam Group Governance Policy, SDM is managed by the SA Retail Mass cluster, which is part of the Sanlam Life and Savings cluster within the Sanlam Group. The cluster focusses on retail products, as well as group schemes.
The ability to demonstrate, understanding and apply our Sanlam values is embedded in all roles. Applicants must exhibit their commitment to the values as part of the application process.
• Lead with courage
• Serve with pride
• Care because we respect each other
• Act with integrity & accountability
• Grow value through innovation & superior performance
What will you do?
• Select and recruit a portfolio of brokers and Sanlam Affiliated Intermediaries Developing Existing Markets
• Risk management.
• New Business (quality).
• Training (administration and sales).
• Target and goal setting (brokers/SAI/self).
• Action and development plans for future.
• Analysis of management reports.
• Business relationship building.
• Conservation/ pay point control.
• Maintain and improve service standards
Qualification & experience
• A Marketing/ Management Diploma will be an advantage.
Knowledge and skills
• Driver’s Licence (own transport is a must)
• 2 years marketing/sales experience or experience in a similar capacity.
• Preference will be given to candidates from the financial services industry.
• FAIS credits
• RE1/5 would be advantageous
• Good interpersonal skills
• Planning and organizing
• Ability to interact with people at all levels
• Target driven
• Attention to detail
• Strong entrepreneurial skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Decisive and persuasive
• Treating customers fairly
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Sanlam Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.