Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @ www.sanlam.co.za You can apply now for Quantitative Risk Analyst at Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Quantitative Risk Analyst is being conducted is Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.sanlam.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Careers 2023 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Sanlam Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Quantitative Risk Analyst
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Organization Required
|Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng
|R 625 481 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.sanlam.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Careers Jobs 2023 Description
Who are we?
Sanlam Specialised Finance (SanFin) is responsible for creation of shared value for Sanlam, its shareholders, policy holders, and societies with in which it operates by managing financial risk, developing financial products, and balance sheet optimisation, pursuing investments and financing opportunities in assets, sectors, markets, organisations, and geographies that enable maximum return within acceptable risk parameters. What will you do?
Responsible for determining prices of new derivative products and identifying schemes for managing risk on such products. Builds pricing models for trading systems. Understands underlying theoretical stochastic models and the variety of numerical schemes required to develop, implement and maintain pricing models. Researches new models and numerical schemes. Ensures that all risks in trading book products are correctly valued. May be involved in identifying profitable trading opportunities. What will make you successful in this role?
- Report and monitor daily risk across a combination of business units. This includes but is not limited to:
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Funding Risk
- Follow up on limit breaches and obtain explanations from the front office teams.
- Error and exception monitoring and follow-up.
- Assist with the production of management reports (fortnightly, monthly, and quarterly).
- Assist with quantitative modelling / projects etc
- Build valuation and sensitivity models from first principles
- Handle ad-hoc requests such as:
- risk related queries
- recons of information between the various systems
- data collation from different data sources (e.g., Bloomberg, Murex, etc.); and
- assist with providing business information as and when needed. Qualification and Experience MSc (Maths, Physics, Engineering) Degree with 3 to 6 years related experience Knowledge and Skills Risk analysis and management Understands underlying theoretical stochastic models and the variety of numerical schemes required to develop, implement and maintain pricing models. Researches new models and numerical schemes. Ensures that all risks in trading book products are correctly valued. Pricing Analysis/Modeling Product Risk Mgmt Personal Attributes Business insight – Contributing through others Manages complexity – Contributing through others Financial acumen – Contributing through others Balances stakeholders – Contributing through others Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development. Core Competencies Being resilient – Contributing through others Collaborates – Contributing through others Cultivates innovation – Contributing through others Customer focus – Contributing through others Drives results – Contributing through others Turnaround time
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Sanlam Quantitative Risk Analyst Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.