Sangonet Assistant Vacancies 2022 Apply
Posted On July 28, 2022
Sangonet Assistant Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Field Finance Assistant jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Sangonet Assistant Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Sangonet Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Sangonet Assistant Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.sahrc.org.za You can apply now for Field Finance Assistant at Johannesburg Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Sangonet Assistant Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Sangonet is being conducted is Sangonet Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.sahrc.org.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Sangonet Assistant Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Sangonet Assistant Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Sangonet Assistant Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Sangonet Assistant Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Field Finance Assistant
|Last Date to Apply
||15 August, 2022
||Johannesburg, South Africa
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Sangonet Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Sangonet Assistant Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Sangonet Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.sahrc.org.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Sangonet Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Job Summary/General Purpose of Job
Works independently with minimal supervision and manages accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly financial reports for the program. Provides payroll-related support to staff and reimbursements to volunteers working in the region. Analyzes field-based personnel spending and develops projections for grant pipelines. Analyzes overall program spending and advises managers on spending patterns. Maintains internal budgets, provides budgeting support to program staff and helps process subgrants. Ensures compliance with organization’s procurement policies and proper allocation of costs for domestic and regional purchases; investigates erroneous charges and oversees corrections. Assist in the preparation and completion of audits. Other duties as assigned.
- National Diploma in Accounting/ Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance will be advantageous.
- At least one (1) year of relevant work experience in an NGO, or least three (3) years of relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- High standards of ethics and values.
- Familiarity with one or more languages spoken in South Africa and the Southern Africa region preferred.
- Working knowledge of United States Government regulations applicable to grant funding (OMB A-122, OMB A-110, OMB A-133 and 2 CFR 200
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are only able to follow up with candidates who are selected for interviews. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and this position may be filled prior to the close date. References will be collected only for interviewed candidates. Salary and benefit details will only be discussed with candidates selected for interviews. This is a 1-year fixed term position, renewable subject to funding availability and sustainability of the Program.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Sangonet Assistant Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .