Reserve Bank Data Steward Vacancies 2023 Apply Here
Are you interested in Reserve Bank jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Reserve Bank Data Steward Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Reserve Bank Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Reserve Bank South Africa Data Steward Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.resbank.co.za You can apply now for at Reserve Bank Pretoria Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Reserve Bank Data Steward Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Reserve Bank is being conducted is Reserve Bank Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.resbank.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
South African Reserve Bank Data Steward Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Reserve Bank Data Steward Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Reserve Bank Data Steward Recruitment Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Reserve Bank Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Reserve Bank Organization Required
||R 237 822 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Reserve Bank Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Reserve Bank Data Steward Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Reserve Bank Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.resbank.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Reserve Bank Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Reserve Bank Data Steward Careers Jobs 2023 Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
- Prepare and provide accurate and reliable data in support of statistics for policy decisions.
- Acquire new data sources in order to expand the range of economic statistics to enable more effective policy decision-making.
- Create and maintain consistent metadata in a manner that allows for clear and unambiguous data definition that meets all legislative, quality and security requirements.
- Create and maintain business metadata for published statistics and data sources to ensure that it is easily discoverable and meaningful to consumers.
- Monitor published statistics for usage, relevance and quality feedback.
- Ensure that the assigned data element is current and does not conflict with other data elements in the metadata registry, and ensure consistency in data usage across various systems.
- Proactively identify and resolve data and statistics integrity and quality issues.
- Stay current with developments in all functional areas relevant to data management and ensure appropriate application thereof.
- Propose and implement the refinement and continuous improvement of systems, tools, methods and processes in own area.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be in possession of:
- the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or Mathematics, or an equivalent qualification at NQF 7 level; and
- the minimum of 3–5 years of experience in a data management environment.
The following would be an added advantage:
- relevant certifications e.g CDMP.
Additional requirements include:
- industry, organisational and business awareness and knowledge;
- enterprise information management (EIM) strategy knowledge;
- EIM legislation as well as governance, risk and compliance knowledge;
- information governance knowledge;
- data storage and operations knowledge;
- metadata management knowledge;
- effective communication skills;
- analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- innovation and creativity.
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the SARB’s ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za.
- All the available vacancies will be visible.
- Please follow these links: WORK @ SARB > Latest vacancies.
- Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process); or
- Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here.
- Select the ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualification(s) with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 31 January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her competence and experience.
Ms Zani Mashinini
Divisional Head: Centres of Excellence
Human Resources Department
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Reserve Bank Data Steward Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .