Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.rectron.co.za
Are you interested in Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies 2022.
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies 2022 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies is being conducted is Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.rectron.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Other than this, the application dates have not been released yet.
Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
How to Apply for the Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.rectron.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2022|
|Salary||R 303,242.00 Yearly (Not Confirm)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
The purpose of the solution sales specialist at Rectron is to drive sales of Rectron’s key cloud and software
brands. The individual will be responsible for actively finding new resellers and sales to existing resellers. This
role also serves as the quote desk for the RCT-Cloud team. With the business focusing heavily on driving cloud business, it is also imperative that the individual proactively manages the recurring and renewals pipeline. To successfully accomplish the job, the individual will be required to complete training regularly using available training portals.
Outputs and Responsibilities
Targets and Reviews
▪ Ensure that all set targets across profitability, reseller recruit, and reach are met across all product
▪ Proactively recruit new resellers to Rectron’s RCT-Cloud stack
▪ Call downs to new and dormant resellers
▪ Respond to quotes timeously and accurately
▪ Actively work with existing resellers to understand their business and to identify new opportunities to work with them on the cloud business
▪ Close all renewal and recurring sales, proactively making use of all vendor tools for information
▪ Assist colleagues in Johannesburg and nationwide with quote requests that come in
▪ Set clear and realistic deadlines with customers on service delivery goals
▪ Actively sell across the entire RCT-Cloud solution stack
▪ Work with the support team to assist customers with support queries as they arise
▪ Act as the internal team to the business development specialists
▪ Proactively quote on renewal and recurring billings – these can be tracked through information provided by manager, Microsoft as well as Explore.ms
Administration and Planning
▪ Keep Rectron’s CRM systems up to date with regards to activities and pipeline. This must be
managed on a weekly basis
▪ Submit an activity report once every two weeks, including details of key deals, wins and challenges
▪ Track individual contribution towards overall GP targets and reseller reach across all product sets
▪ Set an account plan for your customers, and work with manager on driving key activities that will
help you to grow the business
RCT-Cloud Team Accountability
▪ Proactively assist colleagues where help is needed
▪ Nominate a team member as your backup for when you are not in the office
▪ Raise issues with colleagues as they arise, and work together to resolve those issues
▪ Actively work with members of the Rectron sales team to upskill them in the field of cloud/software
▪ Assist members of the Rectron sales team as requested
▪ Engage with Rectron’s broader teams to identify and manage opportunities
▪ Assist in the execution of Rectron events
▪ Proactively follow up on leads arising from Rectron events
▪ Proactively use vendor portals to complete training
▪ Feedback to manager on a quarterly basis on all completed training
▪ Attend training sessions as required (in person and online)
▪ Stay up to date on RCT Cloud vendor roadmaps – these will either be shared by Rectron product
division, or are available publicly on vendor websites and blogs
▪ Maintain a sound level of understanding across all Rectron’s products so that you can hold down a
solid conversation with resellers
▪ Report problems back to manager
▪ Complete any work-related tasks as requested by your manager
▪ Communicate politely and effectively across internal and external stakeholders
▪ Get back to stakeholders timeously
▪ Manage expectations with stakeholders
▪ Work in a team
▪ Moderate presentation skills
Organization and self-management
▪ Manage time
▪ Prioritize tasks
▪ Plan and organize
▪ Learn independently
▪ Work under pressure
▪ Listen and effectively analyze and solve problems
▪ Proactively find solutions to problems using all available resources
▪ Know when to ask for help from internal or vendor resources
Sales and Pipeline Management
▪ Cold call
▪ Follow up on quotes
▪ Track quotes through the sales cycle
▪ Ability to effectively navigate and use a Windows based PC
▪ Microsoft Word: proper formatting; typing up of documents
▪ Microsoft Excel: pivot tables, v-lookup, filters, sums
▪ Microsoft PowerPoint: Putting together basic, neat presentations
▪ Microsoft Outlook: Sending/receiving emails, out of office settings, scheduling meetings, attachments, scheduling conference calls
▪ Microsoft Teams: Sending/receiving message, joining conference calls
▪ Microsoft SharePoint: updating content, finding content across the organization
Education, Skills and Experience
▪ Minimum: Matric
▪ Technical or business degree or diploma an advantage
▪ Completion of certified Microsoft, Bitdefender, or Acronis exams as detailed below an advantage
Experience (experience required for the job)
▪ 3+ years in an internal sales environment
▪ Experience with cloud/software solutions an advantage
▪ Proven record of achieving targets
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Rectron RCT-Cloud Solution Sales Specialist Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post is 31 July 2022.