Rand Water Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Online @www.randwater.co.za
Are you interested in Sourcing Manager jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Rand Water Manager Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Rand Water Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Rand Water Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.randwater.co.za You can apply now for Sourcing Managerat Rand Water Vacancies Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Rand Water Manager Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Rand Water is being conducted is Rand Water Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.randwater.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Rand Water Manager Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Rand Water Manager Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Rand Water Manager Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Rand Water Manager Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Sourcing Manager|
|Last Date to Apply||05 August 2022|
|Location||Jobs in Glenvista, Gauteng|
|Salary||R 660,000.00 Yearly|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Rand Water Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Rand Water Manager Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Rand Water Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.randwater.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Rand Water Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Job Advert Summary
Rand Water is looking for a Sourcing Manager who will be responsible for analysing the assigned category spend, developing key sourcing strategies, leading long term supplier negotiations and leading/executing key projects to meet the Group’s sourcing and performance goals. The position will be based in Rand Water Head Office, Rietvlei.
• NQF Level 7 Qualification in Supply Chain Management, Business Studies, or Commercial Studies.
• Minimum 2 years in a management or supervisory role.
• Minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience.
• Eligibility to be registered with the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
Manages the sourcing deals, contracts, delivery and quality for a complete procurement cycle, ensuring the commercial and cost saving benefits are realized and ensuring on time delivery with the suppliers
Ensures the complete follow through of project supports from managing the product/supplier sourcing to execution to supplier delivery and quality
Reviews and negotiates supply contracts, subcontractor agreements, and other terms and conditions
Negotiates with vendors/contractors to obtain maximum benefit to Rand Water
Leads technical evaluations committee and compiling technical reports
Preparing and issuing letter of awards
Recommends and justifies strategic sourcing initiatives and e-procurement supplier enablement initiatives by using data mining tools to conduct spend analysis, prepare supporting reports/spreadsheets, comparisons
Assists in the development of internal policies and tools necessary to implement strategic sourcing initiatives and assists in prioritizing strategic sourcing initiatives
Participates in all Enterprise Development initiatives of the organisation in order to better enable inclusion and participation of emerging and developing enterprises in strategic sourcing initiatives of the organisation
• Knowledge of the national SCM regulations i.e. PFMA, PPPFA, CIDB best practice etc. and understanding of the FIDIC (and NEC3) suit of contracts
• SCM Practices and Procedures
• Understanding of Economic Transformation in Supply Chain Management
• Project Management
• Quality Management
• Risk Management
• Evaluating and comparing product specifications, contract details and cost elements of a bid proposal.
• Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Conflict handling skills
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge and experience in SAP
• Effective communication with different stakeholder types
• Negotiation and Influencing
• Motivating Teams
• Problem solving and decision making
• Managing multiple projects
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Rand Water Manager Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .