Puleng Pulane Consultants Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Puleng Pulane Consultants jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Puleng Pulane Consultants Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Puleng Pulane Consultants Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Puleng Pulane Consultants (PPC Recruitment) Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @ppcrecruitment.co.za You can apply now for Administrator at Puleng Pulane Consultants Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Puleng Pulane Consultants Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Administrator is being conducted is Puleng Pulane Consultants Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. ppcrecruitment.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Puleng Pulane Consultants Recruitment Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Puleng Pulane Consultants Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Puleng Pulane Consultants Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Puleng Pulane Consultants Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Puleng Pulane Consultants Organization Required
||Jobs in South Africa
||R 164 435 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Puleng Pulane Consultants Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Puleng Pulane Consultants Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Puleng Pulane Consultants Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at ppcrecruitment.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Puleng Pulane Consultants Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Puleng Pulane Consultants Careers Jobs 2022 Description
To start 1 February 2023
Purpose: to provide dedicated, administrative, and project support to PPC recruitment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES1. Office Administration
- 1.1 Provide administrative support to management and consultants
- 1.2 Manage the front office desk – reception, emailing, printing, faxing and photocopying of documents
- 1.3 Typing and formatting reports, proposals and general correspondence for management and consultants
- 1.4 Maintain the filing system
- 1.5 Assist management with the preparation of presentations and any research of relevant documentation
- 1.6 Take minutes during meetings
- 1.7 Order and monitor basic stock levels for stationery and other items
2. Recruitment Administration
- 2.1 Typing new CV’s into the company template
- 2.2 Updating CVs that are already in the system.
- 2.3 Calling candidates to confirm education, employment etc.
- 2.5 Receiving job specs and working on them.
- 2.6 Placement of ads on Career Junction, careers24, Career Web and Pnet and search for candidates on these Platforms.
- 2.7 Set up interviews for consultants and update electronic diaries.
- 2.8 Set up interviews with candidates to meet with clients when required.
- 2.9 Conduct telephonic reference checks with previous employers.
- 2.10 Do ITC, criminal, and qualification checks via MIE.
- 2.11 Sending regret letters to unsuccessful candidates.
- 2.12 Overall recruitment administration.
- 2.13 Maintaining the filing systems for the recruitment office
- 2.14 Update company social platforms with relevant content
3. Project Administration
- 3.1 Coordinate collection of Tender documents for project proposals
- 3.2 Attend tender briefing sessions
- 3.3 Ensure accurate completion, collation and signing of tender documents
- 3.4 Coordinate final preparation and timely submission of tender documents
- 3.5 Maintain up to date tender/proposal list for tracking
- 3.6 Maintain and update project plans
- 3.7 Track and report project progress
- 3.8 Plan and schedule resources for projects
- 3.9 Establish and maintain project documentation library
- 3.10 Coordinate completion of timesheets by Consultants
- 3.11 Maintain project templates and data sheets for future reference
- 3.12 Coordinate processes associated with preparations and organising of workshops (invitations, venues, and other related logistics)
- 3.13 Coordinate travel and other logistical arrangements for project staff
4. Finance Administration
- 4.1 Assist with the management of project budgets
- 4.2 Assist with the compilation of client invoices, including tracking of all project disbursements
- 4.3 Follow up on outstanding invoices with clients and report back to management/consultants
- 4.4 Ensure monthly submission of timesheets and/or invoices from consultants/sub-contractors
- 4.5 Ensure timely processing of project invoices for sub-contractors in line with the Service Level Agreement
- 4.6 Maintain relevant project cost trackers in relation to timesheet information and invoice details to track performance at each phase of the project
- 4.7 Manage petty cash account
- Minimum: Matric/ Certificate in HR/Business Administration and/or equivalent qualification
- Ideal: Degree/ND in HR/Business Administration and/or equivalent qualification
- Minimum: 0 – 1 year administration experience/ recruitment agency
- Ideal: 2-3 years of administration experience in a Consulting environment/recruitment
- Consulting sector and the related processes
- Tender processes
- Basic project management
- Basic bookkeeping practices
R4000 Basic, Commission plus travel allowance
Job Category: Administrator
Job Type: 6 months contract
Job Location: Paulshoff
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Puleng Pulane Consultants Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.