PSS Recruitment Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in PSS Recruitment jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely PSS Recruitment Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download PSS Recruitment Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
PSS Recruitment Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @pssrecruitment.net You can apply now for Investment Business Analyst at PSS Recruitment Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
PSS Recruitment Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Investment Business Analyst is being conducted is PSS Recruitment Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. pssrecruitment.net
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
PSS Recruitment Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
PSS Recruitment Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
PSS Recruitment Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|PSS Recruitment Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Investment Business Analyst
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per PSS Recruitment Organization Required
|Jobs in Cape Town
|R 540 269 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding PSS Recruitment Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the PSS Recruitment Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for PSS Recruitment Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at pssrecruitment.net
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the PSS Recruitment Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
PSS Recruitment Careers Jobs 2022 Description
We are looking for a pro-active, motivated individual to work with the Managing director for a leading financial services company; to plan, prepare, research, analyse, and communicate information that the MD requires. The role is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the company’s most strategic leader, to work on exciting new initiatives, and to gain overall company and industry exposure.
Duties & Responsibilities
Core Responsibilities As the Managing director associate you will:
• Produce scatters, rolling charts, graphs, tables and calculations on Excel and using the in-house reporting system for data such as market indicators or investment information
• Proactively prepare presentations, gather content from across the business, review content and liaise with the Marketing team to ensure high quality presentations for client, board or company updates.
• Research topics applicable to our industry, such as climate change, passive investing, algorithmic trading, venture capital investing, BEE statistics, or other topics as needed by the MD
• Ghost-write documents to 80% done and then take instruction on how to get them to 90%. Proof-read and polish documents and other content to correct grammar and formatting, improve the readability of the document with catchy section headers and improve flow
• Review legal documents in order to highlight relevant clauses to the MD, in collaboration with the legal team
• Read and summarise documents or other content
• Proactively organise and prepare to ensure that the MD is properly equipped for meetings and that content is ready for the top priority tasks that need to be attended to
• Manage the MD’s To Do list and together with the MD agree top priorities and prepare relevant content to minimise time needed by the MD. Ensure that all MD action items flowing from the Executive and Board meetings, various forums, committees, and client meetings are included
• Draft proposals to clients in collaboration with the business development team, run with manager due diligence processes, or liaise with asset or fund managers
• Read the MD’s emails and brief him on what’s there and what needs his attention, then adding to the MD’s To Do list as relevant.
• Manage a variety of special projects or initiatives for the MD, some of which may have organisational impact
• Oversee the resolution of urgent client and internal matters while the MD is traveling or on leave
• Manage the MD’s client, external and internal meetings, proactively planning calendars and commitments, while leaving ample time to complete tasks and innovate
• Monitor the MD cost centre and budget and highlight variances to the MD as needed
• Arrange agendas, compile documentation, record, take minutes at director meetings, or perform any other administration as needed
• Liaise with the MD’s personal assistant or administration team on all administration requirements, travel, event planning, ad-hoc requests and errands
Desired Experience & Qualification
Financial tertiary education preferred
At least 3 years of experience in financial administration, business analysis, administrative support, or a similar function within the financial sector. Financial services industry experience beneficial.
Key Competencies, Skills & Attributes
• Proactive and creative thinker
• Analytical mindset
• Ability to problem solve independently
• Pays attention to detail
• Ability to engage with clients
• Clear communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Strong ability to plan and organise self and others
• Manage diverse personalities and able to handle conflict
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to manage tasks with both confidentiality and integrity
• Proficient in MS Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Working time flexibility
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Sunclare Building, 21 Dreyer Street
7708 Western Cape
Frequently Asked Questions Related To PSS Recruitment Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.