Procter & Gamble Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Procter & Gamble jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Procter & Gamble Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Procter & Gamble Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Procter & Gamble Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @africa.pg.com You can apply now for Manufacturing Electrical Expert at Procter & Gamble Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Procter & Gamble Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Manufacturing Electrical Expert is being conducted is Procter & Gamble Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. africa.pg.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Procter & Gamble Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Procter & Gamble Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Procter & Gamble Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
| Procter & Gamble Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Manufacturing Electrical Expert
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Procter & Gamble Organization Required
|N6 or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
|Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
|R 641 315 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Procter & Gamble Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Procter & Gamble Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at africa.pg.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Procter & Gamble Careers Jobs 2022 Description
We have got an exciting manufacturing & Manufacturing Electrician opportunity at our plant in Spartan, Kempton Park.
As an Electronic & Instrumentation Technician, you will do various types of work under minimal direction including solving and maintaining electrical control systems, process control systems, instrumentation, and operator interface terminals for large scale manufacturing. These systems contain multiple PLCs, Servos, HMIs, Instruments, and Inspection systems. You will be responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals, and maintaining the product quality that consumers expect from our products. We want you to get involved, take charge of situations, and confront business-related problems.
As you build your knowledge in our technology and our products, you will increasingly be involved in developing, installing, and starting up new equipment and products.
What we are looking for:
1. PLC Programming
Working with Stratix switches
Device Net Network
Control net Network
CAN BUS networking
Working with kinetix Drives
Servo Motor Fine Tuning / Troubleshooting
Master Slave Axis understanding
Understating for Motion Commands
Understanding for Produce and Consume Tags
Peer to Peer communications
Third Party Communication (Ex, Cognex/VersaBlue/AnyBus)
PLC Hardware Understanding
RS Logix Program Flow
2. Factory TalkView Studio
Understanding of View Studio Recipe Files New Controls/ Page Creation Mer Conversion
3. Machine Vision
Understating of Cognex Vision Cameras Insight Explorer Vision Tools Camera Communication Experience of working of Spreadsheet
4. PLC Hardware
Working with different type of Sensors Working with Relay contactors Understanding for Safety Devices Working with Drives
Others include Working with Web Guiders, Working with Nordson Hotmelts, Working with PLC data (Data logging and Historians) and sensors.
- Demonstrated strong technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- A positive demeanor, a strong sense of ownership in your work, and a high level of integrity
- Ability and willingness to work any shift depending on business need
- N6 or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical license or equivalent trade test
- Preferred experience with PLC programming
- Ability to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating and maintaining automated equipment
- Has worked in FMCG/Manufacturing for 3 – 5 years
- Green Barcode South African ID or Smart card ID is ESSENTIAL
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Be willing to work 24/7 shift work schedule includes nightshift work (18:00 – 6:00)
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa Job Type: Full time Job categories: Manufacturing Req No: R000071295
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Procter & Gamble Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.