PM Connection Lead Automation Test Analyst Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Lead Automation Test Analyst jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely PM Connection Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download PM Connection Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
PM Connection Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @pmconnection.co.za You can apply now for Lead Automation Test Analyst at PM Connection Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
PM Connection Lead Automation Test Analyst Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Lead Automation Test Analyst is being conducted is PM Connection Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. pmconnection.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
PM Connection Lead Automation Test Analyst Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
PM Connection Lead Automation Test Analyst Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
PM Connection Lead Automation Test Analyst Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||PM Connection Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Lead Automation Test Analyst
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per PM Connection Organization Required
||Cape Town, South Africa
||R 65 229 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding PM Connection Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the PM Connection Lead Automation Test Analyst Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for PM Connection Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at pmconnection.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the PM Connection Lead Automation Test Analyst Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
PM Connection Lead Automation Test Analyst Careers Jobs 2022 Description
- The incumbent will take responsibility of the Testing process, tools, techniques and standards that meets business requirements on the Company’s Core Insurance Platform.
- Analyses and develops proper Regression test coverage.
- Develop test strategies, plans, and maintain automation test data.
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed.
- Execution and monitoring of Automated regression packs.
- Validating test results and logging defects.
- Ensure the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to date
- Analyze metrics for quality assessment / improvement.
- May work with Business Analyst to influence and monitor User Acceptance Testing.
- Identify and report to dev teams questionable functions, performance concerns, and inconsistencies.
- Weekly and testing progress reports sent to management for overall testing reporting
- Responsibilities may require After hours and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
- Functional and Non-Functional testing of developed software to ensure it meets quality standards
- Lead code reviews and technical issue resolution meetings
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary IT qualification preferred with strong mathematical background
- 5+ years’ experience in the Full Software Quality Assurance Lifecycle
- QA related certification i.e. ISTQB Foundation (preferably)
- Testing Levels & Lifecycle
- Build and implement Automation frameworks
- In depth usage of Automation Tools (Selenium, Cypress)
- Test Management Tools (ALM, Xray, Zephyr)
- Creating and Implementing Automated Regression Test Strategies
- Testing Techniques
- Process Improvement Models
- Experience with API testing and automation thereof
- Experience with SQL and Power BI
- Ability to create tests in chosen framework by reviewing code commits and user stories
- Integrate automated testing into a Bamboo CI/CD framework
- Good working knowledge in testing best practices
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite of products (e.g. Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket) and Monitoring Tools would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the short-term insurance industry is advantageous
- Competent in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Prioritising objectives and planning
- Accurate time estimates for automation test development
- Identifying, resolving or escalating risks, issues, dependencies, etc.
- Must be able to work in a highly pressurised and dynamic environment
- Mentoring QA Testers in use of Test Frameworks
- Able to accept accountability for actions and decisions
- Customer focused
- Drives results
- Cultivates innovation
- Flexible and adaptable
- System testing, analysis and reviews
- Business requirements and development of junior testers to adhere to business requirements
- Reporting and administration
- Change control
- Process improvements
- IT data analysis
- Risk management
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To PM Connection Lead Automation Test Analyst Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.