Pernod Ricard Supply Planner Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Supply Planner jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Pernod Ricard Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Pernod Ricard Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Pernod Ricard Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.pernod-ricard.com You can apply now for Supply Planner at Pernod Ricard Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Pernod Ricard Supply Planner Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Supply Planner is being conducted is Pernod Ricard Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.pernod-ricard.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Pernod Ricard Supply Planner Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Pernod Ricard Supply Planner Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Pernod Ricard Supply Planner Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Pernod Ricard Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Pernod Ricard Organization Required
||R 314 968 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Pernod Ricard Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Pernod Ricard Supply Planner Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Pernod Ricard Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.pernod-ricard.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Pernod Ricard Supply Planner Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Pernod Ricard Supply Planner Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly update of master data and sales volumes required in supply planning tool/s
- Support Sales Forecast Analyst and commercial team to ensure importance of a business agreed-to rolling 18 months sales forecasting discipline is understood and adhered to.
- Ensures that Operations receives an 18-month consensus demand plan (sales forecast) approved by the Commercial/Sales and/or Managing Director.
- Replenishment and Shipment forecasts done in accordance with (1) demand forecasts, (2) sales budgets and (3) Stock Policies to ensure optimal stock levels.
- Initiates and leads the development of short and long-term supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency, and capacity constraints.
- Draft the plan from which replenishment is to be executed.
- Manage inventory levels and targets (by set parameters such as ABC, DFC, and safety stock), to ensure balance supply and demand plan is achieved.
- Proactively report SKU availability issues – at both warehouse and brand company level
- Lead cross-functional monthly meetings with Brand Companies.
- Ensure that shipment forecasts, and orders are in place and up to date and replenishment plans are updated 3x monthly.
- Constant identification, analysis, reporting and management of slow selling and obsolete stock (SSOS)
- Lead and manage the simplify-for-growth discipline routines to ensure constant focus and depletion on SSOS products.
- Adhere to monthly usage of CONNECT planning system with monthly submissions of rolling 52 weeks shipment forecast per SKU and per Brand Company.
- Provide required Market Company information with Brand Companies 2 days prior to the monthly Supply Review meetings.
- Ensure Replenishment are planned in relation to budgeted inventory closing stock position at year end. Track and report any big variances to Head of Operations and Head of Finance to manage cash-flow at year end.
Sales & Operations Planning Adherence
- Support Head of Operations in S&OP governance with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure monthly S&OP cycle and deadlines are adhered to.
- Adhere to completion of set actions and assigned deadlines prior to next S&OP cycle.
- Monthly, Quarterly, and ad hoc reporting on Operations KPI’s internally and to EMEA HQ.
- Propose improvement initiatives based KPI’s reports and trends.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end Prelaunch New product introduction process.
- Lead and manage ad hoc projects from start to end.
Liaise with brand companies
- Compile 52 week rolling shipment forecast and forward to Brand Companies either using CONNECT platform or manually via email to Brand Companies not loaded in CONNECT
- Lead Participate in monthly Supply Review planning meetings with Brand Companies
- Ensure orders and deliveries are made in favourable time frame.
- Ensure that SLAs are adhered to both by Market Co and Brand Co
Key Competencies and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Experience in demand/replenishment forecast planning/forecast tools and ERP systems (eg SAP, JDE).
- Warehouse/Delivery Concept and Procedures.
- SKU Master Data Management.
- Microsoft Office.
- Building and Maintaining Collaborative Relationships, Teamwork, Quality Orientation, Influencing Skills, Planning and Organizing, Commercial Awareness, Problem Solving.
Sustainability and Responsibility and Public Affairs:
- Drive self and team participation in all S & R initiatives.
- Ensure self and team compliance to all Group Initiatives including.
- Code of Business Conduct.
- Code of Commercial Communication (sales and marketing).
Qualifications and Experience:
- National Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant experience in liquor or FMCG industry including Supply/Replenishment Planning role in a FMCG environment.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Pernod Ricard Supply Planner Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.