Palladium Group Inc Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Palladium Group Inc jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Palladium Group Inc Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Palladium Group Inc Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Palladium Group Inc Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @thepalladiumgroup.com You can apply now for Country Associate – South Africa, UK PACT at Palladium Group Inc Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Palladium Group Inc Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Country Associate – South Africa, UK PACT is being conducted is Palladium Group Inc Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. thepalladiumgroup.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Palladium Group Inc Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Palladium Group Inc Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Palladium Group Inc Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Palladium Group Inc Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Country Associate – South Africa, UK PACT
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Palladium Group Inc Organization Required
|Jobs in South Africa
|R 438 300 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Palladium Group Inc Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Palladium Group Inc Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Palladium Group Inc Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at thepalladiumgroup.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Palladium Group Inc Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Palladium Group Inc Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Country Associate – South Africa, UK PACT
Project Overview and Role:
UK PACT (Partnering for Accelerated Climate Transitions) is a flagship programme under the UK’s International Climate Finance (ICF) portfolio. The programme is jointly governed and funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS). The UK PACT programme aims to improve the effectiveness of key institutions (public, private and civil society) in partner countries so that they can deliver accelerated emission reductions and raise the ambition of their Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) targets.
Specifically, the programme will deliver the following results:
1. An increase in the capacity and capability of partner institutions (national, sub-national and civil society) to deliver enhanced and accelerated climate actions; and
2. An increase in in-country buy-in to urgently facilitate low-carbon development.
To deliver these results, the programme is composed of three lots: (1) a central delivery partner and bilateral country programming; (2) a global challenge fund; and (3) skill-shares and secondments.
For more information, please visit https://www.ukpact.co.uk/
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The UK PACT South Africa Country Associate will work closely with, and is responsible for supporting the UK PACT South Africa Country Portfolio Manager in the management, monitoring and coordination of UK PACT activities in South Africa. They will be a part of the Palladium team contracted to support FCDO to deliver on the Country Programmes.
The South Africa Associate will play a critical role in the Palladium team, supporting the project administration, positioning, representation and promotion of the UK PACT programme in South Africa.
Specifically, the South Africa Country Associate will:
- Support the UK PACT South Africa Country Portfolio Manager to oversee timely implementation of projects and regularly ensure the feedback of results, impacts and learning through quarterly reports to FCDO covering overall progress, progress against outputs, main activities and outputs for the next period, budget, spend and forecast, and risks;
- Support the administration and operation of the UK PACT grants mechanism;
- File and database (dashboard/touchstone) management;
- Update information on systems including MS Teams;
- Review of Financial and Assets reporting;
- Quality review of grant approval and grant implementation documentation;
- Support Implementing Partners (grantees) on project reporting (technical, financial, results and risk), ensuring reporting meets FCDO requirements by providing a coordination and quality assurance function;
- Perform any other duties reasonably required by the country and core teams.
The position will report and be accountable to the UK PACT South Africa Country Portfolio Manager (and in their absence, the Deputy Team Leader for UK Country Programmes).
The position will be based in Gauteng, South Africa, with the possibility of some national travel.
- A high degree of personal resilience, flexibility and ability to adapt to changing circumstances;
- Detail orientated;
- Innovative (intellectual curiosity, solution-based problem solving);
- People skills (communication, follow through, respect for individual, interpersonal relationships);
- University degree in a relevant subject, professional project management or administration experience;
- Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyse financial data;
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (including but not limited to advanced ability with Excel), and skills in the use and management of MS Teams;
- Professional fluency in English (written and verbal);
- Strong organisational skills, careful attention to detail, inter-personal administration and communication skills;
- Experience with FCDO-funded or other large international development programmes;
- Accountable (ensures work quality, organisational skills).
About Palladium – Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion – Palladium is committed to embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or for any other circumstance, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss.
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Palladium Group Inc Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.