OFT Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in OFT Group jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely OFT Group Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download OFT Group Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
OFT Group Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @oftgroup.co.za You can apply now for DEBTORS ADMINISTRATOR at OFT Group Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
OFT Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of DEBTORS ADMINISTRATOR is being conducted is OFT Group Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. oftgroup.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
OFT Group Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
OFT Group Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
OFT Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|OFT Group Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per OFT Group Organization Required
|degree / diploma
|Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
|R 112 450 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding OFT Group Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the OFT Group Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for OFT Group Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at oftgroup.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the OFT Group Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
OFT Group Careers Jobs 2022 Description
This role consists of the full debtors function. You will be required to manage a large collection of debtor accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
o Control and reconcile accounts receivable, ensuring debtors accounts are settled timeously and accurately.
o Attend to account / customer queries in a timely manner. Investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
o Share debtors’ balance status information with relevant reps.
o Copy and email invoices, P.O.D.’s and statements to customers, when requested.
o Send monthly statements.
o Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger and ensure that all receipts are accounted for and allocations are accurate.
o Administer debt collection – facilitate payment of invoices due by sending reminders and contacting customers to follow up on outstanding accounts.
o Timeously flag overdue accounts to relevant staff and management and put these accounts on hold.
o Escalation of defaulting debtors to legal department for handover where necessary.
o Drafting of letters, emails and other communication.
o Ensure compliance with all internal controls across business operations. Ensure that all policies and processes are adhered to.
o Manage debtor account credit limits within company policy guidelines
o Facilitate and assess new account applications in line with company policy guidelines.
- Processing and administration
o Process accounts and receipts in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
o Open new accounts after all the necessary validations have been done.
o Administer and maintain account details, specifically customer details, discounts, settlement discounts, terms, rebates, etc.
o Process credit notes for empty drums and containers.
o Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Presentable with excellent communication and coordinating skills.
- Ability to produce accurate results within prescribed deadlines.
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player.
- Be able to cope well under pressure.
- Methodical, systematic and analytical minded.
- Positive, self-motivated and confident approach to work and colleagues.
- Emotional maturity and professional integrity.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Honest and reliable.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a similar position essential.
- Experience in the management of a large debtors book.
- Experience in dealing with group company debtors operating in different regions.
- Relevant finance related degree / diploma – beneficial.
- Current working knowledge of Syspro – essential.
- Solid understanding of financial processes and practices, accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transport.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office packages (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of virtual programmes (e.g. MS Teams, Zoom etc.)
This position will attract a Market Related salary according to qualification and experience gained.
The Company is committed to diversifying its staff profile in terms of its transformation agenda and encourages candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds to apply.
The Company also retains the right to choose candidates based on its own discretion and or not to make any appointments.
Please e-mail Recruitment your contact details and abridged resume should you believe that you have what it takes to join the Company and grow together.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To OFT Group Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.