Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Vacancies 2023 Apply
Are you interested in Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Vacancies 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Application form.
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Vacancies 2023 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst is being conducted is Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.nedbank.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Nedbank Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|| Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Nedbank Organization Required
||Matric / Grade 12,Diplomas
||R 294 000 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.nedbank.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| Nedbank Careers Jobs 2023 Description
- REQ: 123449 – Jerome Rieck (Primary) and Refilwe Falatsi
- Location: Clocktower Campus, V&A Waterfront and 135 Rivonia Campus, Sandton
- Closing Date: 31 January 2023
- Division: Wealth Management SA (Distribution)
- Employment Equity Statement: Preference will be given to individuals from the underrepresented groups.
- NB: This is a graduate position, applicants with 2 years plus work experience will NOT be considered.
To assist with the implementation of the business investment philosophy through data analysis, research and support functions, in line with Nedbank Group strategy.
- Assess needs and provide solutions Interacting with internal and external clients.
- Provide feedback and make business presentations to stakeholders.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Compile; maintain and monitor economic; industry and other data series through research.
- Make investment recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis Identify and interpret relevent information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate performance of fund/investment through regular financial performance reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
- Express ideas or facts clearly in written documentation so that the content is understood by the recipient.
- Develop sound product and industry knowledge and understanding the regulatory framework.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge and sharing knowledge with team.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Studying towards Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Graduate with bachelor’s degree in Economics or Investment Management and/or;
- Graduate with bachelor’s degree in Humanities or Information Management or similar NQF 7 commercial degree.
- 0 – 1 year experience from the financial or banking industry.
- Marks will be considered from 65% plus (NB: the transcripts will be requested)
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Nedbank Graduate Trainee : Wealth Analyst Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .