Nandos Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.nandos.co.za You can apply now for Junior People Data Administrator at Nandos Careers Portal, Current Nandos Vacancies,
Nandos Vacancies 2023 Apply Here @www.nandos.co.za
Are you interested in Nandos jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Nandos Vacancies circular 2023 ZA Government Jobs seekers
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Nandos Vacancies 2023: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Nandos is being conducted is Nandos Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.nandos.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Nandos Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Nandos Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Nandos Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Nandos Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Junior People Data Administrator
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Nandos Organization Required
||Matric or NQF 4
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Nandos Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Nandos Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Nandos Recruitment 2023 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.nandos.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Nandos Recruitment 2023.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
| Nandos Careers Jobs 2023 Description
The People Data Administrator is responsible for maintaining high-integrity People data in accordance with business requirements, compiling accurate reporting, and providing support and guidance on people data.
This would entail maintaining people data, reporting, legislation compliance, governance thereof, and the overall administration of Casa (restaurants) during the current project implementation.
Matric or NQF 4
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems (Intermediate)
- Knowledge of HR processes (Basic)
- Microsoft Office skills (Intermediate)
People/HR Administration (35%)
- Respond effectively to queries to support line managers and end-users from a people data and admin perspective
- Validate People Central data and documentation relating to the appointment of new Nandocas on the system
- Ensure that all People Central candidate records are converted to back-end appointments timeously and in line with payroll deadlines
- Ensure that People Central data captured is compliant with Nando’s policies, procedures, and practices
- Follow up on incorrect and / or missing data timeously
- Facilitate ongoing data capturing, as defined in the People/HR processes
- Ensure complete and correct medical aid and provident fund forms are communicated to relevant parties for processing on external systems
- Check validity of data, ensuring accurate payroll calculations
- Confirm all data is ready in line with defined and communicated deadlines
Recruitment Execution (35%)
- Manage and coordinate the recruitment process for casas and Central Support, in partnership with the relevant HR Business Partner
- Understand the specific Line Manager requirements per vacancy
- Proactively source candidates via the internal database, headhunting, referrals, the internet, agencies, educational institutions, and the like
- Review recruitment requests for compliance and report any non-conformance
- Advertise all open roles either, internally or externally, in accordance with available profiles
- Review and qualify all applications received in accordance with Nando’s recruitment policies and procedures
- Conduct all relevant reference and verification checks
- Conduct detailed screening of candidates, in accordance with pre-determined questionnaires to establish strengths, skills and requirements
- Coordinate interviews for Line Manager and HR Business Partner, ensuring that all relevant recruitment standards are adhered to
- Communicate with candidates, including the provision of accurate job requirements, updates regarding applications and the stages of the recruitment process
- Provide thorough feedback and candidate updates to HR Business Partner’s and Line Management
- Provide professional recruitment and best practice advice and guidance to all relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with the greater People Team and BI Team to ensure sustainable staffing and alignment with organizational talent initiatives
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Restaurant industry, including trends and best practice, including the identification of scarce skill sets to ensure a continuous pipeline of suitable candidates.
People Portal End user support (10%)
- Provide basic training and guidance to end users on the People Central processes
- Support end users on how to load information correctly on People Central
- Support end users on how to run reports on People Central
- Proactively support HR Business Partner’s with obtaining relevant and required people data log system issues with People System Admin
- Log reporting change requirements with People System Admin
HR Compliance and Reporting (20%)
- Work closely with the relevant HR Business Partner’s and line management to ensure that the correct people procedures are complied with and report on non-compliance
- Run and compile reporting according to requirements as defined by the People/HR Admin processes
- Run and compile reporting according to requirements as defined by the People System Admin processes
- Run daily audit trails for data validations
- Ensure fair and equitable recruitment practices and the effective management of equity targets – report any non-compliance
- Manage recruitment data accuracy and ensure monthly reporting and insights delivered to HR Business Partner’s
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Nandos Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .