mothers2mothers Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in mothers2mothers jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely mothers2mothers Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download mothers2mothers Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
mothers2mothers Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @https://m2m.org/who-we-are/careers You can apply now for at mothers2mothers Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
mothers2mothers Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of mothers2mothers Business Development Deputy Director is being conducted is mothers2mothers Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. https://m2m.org/who-we-are/careers
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
mothers2mothers Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
mothers2mothers Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
mothers2mothers Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|mothers2mothers Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Business Development Deputy Director
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per mothers2mothers Organization Required
|Jobs in Cape Town
|R 810,987.00 Yearly
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding mothers2mothers Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the mothers2mothers Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for mothers2mothers Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at https://m2m.org/who-we-are/careers
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the mothers2mothers Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
mothers2mothers Careers Jobs 2022 Description
KPA 3: Internal/External Performance Management
- Mentors Business Development staff and builds an effective and dynamic team.
- Troubleshoots issues within Business Development and across all Departments.
- Manages the performance, training, coaching, and continuous development of Business Development staff (currently in Cape Town, Ghana, and Kenya) in accordance with the organisation’s performance management program.
- Assesses team’s and organisation’s proposal development skills and develops opportunities to increase and improve proposal development skills, as needed.
- Manages day-to-day Business Development team’s workload and assesses bandwidth to pursue funding opportunities.
- Responsible for leading and supporting the implementation of m2m’s business development strategies, working closely with staff in current and targeted programme countries, South Africa, the U.S., UK, and Europe.
- Systematically designs and revises resource development policies, procedures, and practices, effectively communicating guidance internally, and overseeing implementation of best practices.
- Promotes the organisation’s mission, values, strategy, brand, and short- and long-term objectives, externally and internally.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in International/Public Health or other relevant discipline, and at least 6 years of business development experience (at least 2 years in a managerial role) in international development. Masters degree preferred.
- Proven successful track record in securing funding from USAID, FCDO, the Global Fund, CDC, NIH, UNICEF, and/or other key stakeholders in the HIV/AIDS and global health sector.
- Extensive experience in developing technical proposals, budgets, log frames, work plans, and other components of proposals.
- Familiarity with bilateral/multilateral funding processes and key players within these institutions; current knowledge of key funding priorities in the global health sector aligned with m2m’s mission.
- Clearly demonstrated success in effectively engaging with governments/multilaterals and understanding how best to navigate the politics associated with such agencies.
- Extensive experience in mentoring and building the capacity of staff in proposal development.
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge of international development/global health issues.
- Proven experience and ability in managing staff and collaborating with colleagues across countries and time zones; and preferably, experience in living and/or working in Sub-Sahara Africa.
- Ability to manage a diverse team of professionals, working across divisions and countries in an international NGO structure.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to thrive in an atmosphere that demands and rewards innovation and creativity, with a high bar for commitment and performance.
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines, and communicating both internally and externally in a timely and responsive manner.
- Ability to manage diverse relationships, be culturally sensitive, and maintain a respectful demeanor in context of working within the international development sector.
- Highly effective and versatile communication skills—both written and oral—with the ability to write effectively for a variety of audiences.
- Strong ability to present complex and often sensitive issues in a succinct and compelling manner.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To mothers2mothers Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.