Mimecast Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Mimecast jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Mimecast Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Mimecast Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Mimecast Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.mimecast.com You can apply now for Technical Customer Support Specialist at Mimecast Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Mimecast Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Technical Customer Support Specialist is being conducted is Mimecast Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.mimecast.com
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Mimecast Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Mimecast Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Mimecast Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
|Mimecast Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
|Technical Customer Support Specialist
|Last Date to Apply
|As Per Mimecast Organization Required
|Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
|R288,368 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Mimecast Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Mimecast Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Mimecast Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.mimecast.com
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Mimecast Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Mimecast Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Technical Customer Support Engineer
The legends in customer success.
We are looking for a high performing Customer Support Engineer to join our global service desk, from which all support, customer services and technical operations monitoring takes place. In this role you will provide support to the South African client base, as well as assist with global calls using our Follow the Sun model.
- In depth TCP/IP Networking and internetworking knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 and/or other mainstream
- Messaging & collaboration platforms (Sendmail, Exim, Postfix, Domino or Groupwise)
- Server, network, and enterprise applications and/or systems integration experience
- Must be fluent in English and able to articulate technical issues clearly over the phone and in writing.
- A culture of service excellence and problem ownership
- Effective problem resolution and troubleshooting /root cause analyses skills and experience.
- A PASSION for excellent service and support!
- Experience of providing technical support to SMB and Enterprise Administrators
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with email anti-spam and anti-virus solutions.
- Experience with the SMTP protocol and mail routing in general
- A background in technology and service operations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Strong organisational and time management skills
We’re fast thinking. We go big to reach our cyberattack-disrupting goals. And we do what we need to protect the world of business from getting important (and potentially compromising) data stolen. We never leave anyone behind. We deliver quickly – and outstandingly. We’re big on honesty because it makes us better. We’re empowered by our mission. And if cybercriminals have a good day, we work twice as hard to make the rest of their days a nightmare. That’s The Mimecast Way.
And the Mimecast way is also a hybrid-working way. We empower our people to balance their time between home and the office in a way that works best for them, their team, and our stakeholders.
Become a Mimecaster and put corporate data under your protection. Fill our teams with respect. And bring cybercrime-obstructing energy to your work. Be passionate. Be powerful. Be alive with purpose.
Cybersecurity is a community effort. That’s why we’re committed to building an inclusive, diverse community that celebrates and welcomes everyone – unless they’re a cybercriminal, of course.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and we’d encourage you to join us whatever your background. We particularly welcome applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups.
We consider everyone equally: your race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, marital status, nationality, or any other protected characteristic won’t affect your application.
Due to certain obligations to our customers, an offer of employment will be subject to your successful completion of applicable background checks, conducted in accordance with local law.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Mimecast Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.