Midstream Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Midstream jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Midstream Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Midstream Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Midstream Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @midstream.co.za You can apply now for Communication and Lifestyle Administrator at Midstream Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Midstream Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Communication and Lifestyle Administrator is being conducted is Midstream Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. midstream.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Midstream Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Midstream Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Midstream Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Midstream Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||Communication and Lifestyle Administrator
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Midstream Organization Required
||Matric , Degree / diploma
||Jobs in Gauteng, Midrand
||R20 000 per month
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Midstream Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Midstream Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Midstream Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at midstream.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Midstream Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Midstream Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Are you a self-motivated individual who would like to join a dynamic and supportive multi-disciplinary team to establish a supportive environment for the elderly?
Retire@Midstream is looking for a creative person to develop, implement an integrated, internal communication strategy at the retirement village.
Closing date: 11 November 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Research, develop and implement communication strategy.
- Resident communications by means of circulars, newsletters, communication meetings and SMS’s.
- Responsible for bulk SMS’s and e-mails.
- Write articles, design, compile and distribute bi-weekly newsletter and administer the resident birthday lists.
- Generate income through advertisement.
- Update telephone list on a weekly basis.
- Lifestyle Assistance
- Co-ordinate leisure and lifestyle programs in conjunction with the Estate Manager and Social Worker.
- Co-ordinate functions and activities for volunteers.
- Manage volunteer database.
- Manage co-ordination between volunteers and resident needs in conjunction with the Social Worker.
- Assist with the recruiting of volunteers.
- Manage Library Administration in conjunction with volunteers
- Management of library which includes capturing of library materials on the system, manage the intake and loan system for library materials
- Compile and analyses statistics
- Update information and determine user needs and trends, and phased out unread books.
- Organize and ensure the neatness and maintenance of the library.
- Setup and manage the library venue, as well as execute the planning of activities.
- Develop and maintain library and information policies and procedures.
- Assist and empower users with internet (research & payments), e-mails, and Skype.
- Assist in liaison with Ekurhuleni to solve queries / complaints and assist residence with Ekurhuleni internet payments and printing statements.
- Assist with reception duties when needed:
- Assist residents with queries/complaints and resolve if possible.
- Responsible for switchboard and to take messages.
- Provide assistance with general administration
Application of the company values when dealing with external stakeholders as well as internal staff members, which are ownership, open communication, respect, integrity, and professionalism.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Degree / diploma in Communication or relevant qualification will be to your advantage.
- Code B (motor vehicle) license
- 5 – 7 years relevant working experience (e.g., previous journalistic etc.)
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and design experience
- Eye for detail and proof reading
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Clear communicator with superb interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with the elderly persons.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-tasks
- Strong administration skills
- Relating and networking skills
- Team oriented
- High level computer literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher, Outlook, Google etc.)
Package & Remuneration
R 20 000 pm plus benefits (Provident Fund, Life & Funeral Cover, Group Medical Aid)
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Midstream Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.