Mediclinic Patient Safety Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Online
Are you interested in Mediclinic Patient Safety Manager jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Mediclinic Vacancies 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Mediclinic Application form.
Mediclinic Patient Safety Manager Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.mediclinic.co.za You can apply now for Patient Safety Manager at Mediclinic Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Mediclinic Vacancies 2022 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Mediclinic is being conducted is Mediclinic Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.mediclinic.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Mediclinic Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Mediclinic Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Mediclinic Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Mediclinic Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Patient Safety Manager|
|Last Date to Apply||22 July 2022|
|Number of Posts
|Qualification||Relevant Clinical degree or qualification|
|Location||Bethlehem | South Africa|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Mediclinic Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Mediclinic Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Mediclinic Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.mediclinic.co.za/
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Mediclinic Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To establish, improve and sustain the Patient Safety behaviour, outcomes and culture in the hospital and mitigate any risks to clinical Patient Safety and Statutory compliance through quality control and assurance activities
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Facilitate and manage systems thinking about Patient Safety by ensuring that patient safety-related near-misses, adverse incidents, deaths and complaints relating to clinical Patient Safety are identified, reported and investigated using a systems analysis in a timeous manner, in accordance to corporate policy.
Lead the MCSA Patient Safety culture at the hospital through clinical Quality Improvement (QI) initiatives and compliance with clinical Quality Control and Assurance requirements based on hospital systems analysis, clinical outcomes, hospital and group Patient Safety goals.
Capacitate and manage hospital teams to enable and build a Patient Safety and Quality Improvement culture by identifying and facilitate training based on hospital and group Patient Safety goals and trends.
Provide clinical support to the Hospital Clinical Manager and/or Nurse Manager with regards to Medico-Legal investigations using systems analysis
Provide support to the hospital regarding Infection Prevention Controls and management in the absence of the Infection Prevention Control Specialist.
Relevant Clinical degree or qualification
Relevant qualification or completed modules in Patient Safety or Quality Improvement, Auditing/ Risk Management
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
5 years’ experience in a patient facing healthcare environment
Experience in risk management, patient safety, quality improvement, training and development
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to make decisions independently
- Knowledge of relevant statutory requirements and accreditation standards
- Report writing
- Ability to conduct a systems analysis and the ability to advise on the appropriate preventative measures
- Knowledge and experience of quality improvement methodology
- Computer literacy (e.g. MS Office Package)
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Understanding of Infection Prevention and Control policies and the ability to develop new policies
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa, as well as internal applicants/employees that meet the minimum requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Mediclinic Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .