Mediclinic Artisan Vacancies 2022 Apply Online @www.mediclinic.co.za
Are you interested in Mediclinic Artisan jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Mediclinic Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Mediclinic Application form.
Mediclinic Artisan Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.mediclinic.co.za You can apply now for Artisan at Mediclinic Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Mediclinic Artisan Vacancies 2022 Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of Mediclinic is being conducted is Mediclinic Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.mediclinic.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Mediclinic Artisan Vacancies Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Mediclinic Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Mediclinic Artisan Vacancies Summary:
|Name of the Organization||Mediclinic Vacancies Recruitment Portal|
|Name of the Post||Artisan|
|Last Date to Apply||21 July 2022|
|Number of Posts
|Qualification||Level 3 & Trade Test certificate|
|Location||Welkom | South Africa|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Mediclinic Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Mediclinic Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Mediclinic Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.mediclinic.co.za/
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Mediclinic Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To ensure that all equipment, plant, building and services remain functional at all times to it’s original state in the safest and most cost effective way
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Perform Technical jobs within Locality
Perform administration duties within the Technical function
Identify and mitigate Technical risks within the Locality
Coordinate work performed by on-site contractors within the Locality
Maintain client and stakeholder relations within Technical function
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION: NQF Level 3 & Trade Test certificate/ Red Seal
DESIRED EDUCATION: NQF Level 3 & Trade Test certificate/ Red Seal in Mechanical Fitter/Millwright/Aircon Technician.
ESSENTIAL MININUM EXPERIENCE: 3 Years practical experience with working on compressors, pumps, vacuum and gas plants.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE: 3 Years practical experience with working on compressors, pumps, vacuum and gas plants.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Occupational Safety, Health and Environment (e.g. OHS and ISO)
- Planned maintenance according to set Mediclinic standards
- Trade specific policies, procedures, guidelines and relevant legislature
- Trade specific skills and knowledge -proficiency relative to role
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa, as well as internal applicants/employees that meet the minimum requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Mediclinic Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post .