Mayfly Agri Vacancies 2022 Apply Here
Are you interested in Mayfly Agri jobs? And if you are, have you gone through the recent recruitment notices and their respective whereabouts? If not, you must check it immediately. This entire article will tell you about one such recent recruitment notice, namely Mayfly Agri Vacancies circular 2022 ZA Government Jobs seekers, Download Mayfly Agri Application form, Desirous candidates can apply for Current Vacancies in South Africa according to their academic capabilities.
Mayfly Agri (Pty) Ltd Vacancies 2022 Apply Here @www.mayflygroup.co.za You can apply now for National Sales Manager (Beverage) at Mayfly Agri Careers Portal
Kindly read it up to know all the details of the mentioned job post.
Mayfly Group Vacancies 2022: Detailed Notification
The name of the authority by which this recruitment of National Sales Manager (Beverage) is being conducted is Mayfly Agri Recruitment Portal for which many vacancies have been out. The total number of vacancies have not been out yet still if you are interested enough, you can check upon it.
Candidates who are of interest are requested to apply for this position whenever the forms will be out and before the final date by visiting the organization’s official website. www.mayflygroup.co.za
Candidates are advised to first download the official notification from the official website and then read off all the necessary instructions related to the vacancy.
Mayfly Agri Vacancies: Important Dates for Vacancy
Many vacancies have been released for this post but might change here and there with further notifications to be issued shortly.
Mayfly Agri Vacancies: Eligibility Criteria
Every job notification is released with some eligibility criteria which include some of the rules to be followed by the candidate before deciding to apply for it otherwise they might not be able to do so.
Thus, the eligibility criteria for this post follows:
Mayfly Agri Careers 2022 Summary:
|Name of the Organization
||Mayfly Agri Vacancies Recruitment Portal
|Name of the Post
||National Sales Manager (Beverage)
|Last Date to Apply
||As Per Mayfly Agri Organization Required
||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
||R 444 633 per year
|Mode of Application
So, we have mentioned all the available details issued on the official website regarding Mayfly Agri Recruitment such as the number of available posts, age limit, educational qualification required, and mode of application. For further information, do keep a check on the official website.
With the hope that you have got a clearance about the notice, submit your form in time.
How to Apply for the Mayfly Agri Vacancies ?
As already mentioned above, the starting has not been mentioned yet but the closing date for filling in the application form for Mayfly Agri Recruitment 2022 has been declared. But still you are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.
Always fill the form carefully in order to avoid any mistake.
- Interested candidates need to visit the concerned website at www.mayflygroup.co.za
- Following that, search for the recruitment section and you will find the Mayfly Agri Recruitment 2022.
- After that, click on it and select the link to apply online.
- Before filling it up, be ready with all of the required documents, scanned passport size photo and scanned signature to be needed to complete the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form mentioning all the required details. Be careful to fill correctly. Double-check after filling it.
- After checking it again, click on submit and your final submission of the form will be done.
- After the submission, make sure to download the form and keep copies of it, in case they are needed for further purposes.
Note: If application process goes offline, then you are requested to send the application form to the concerned organization.
Mayfly Agri Careers Jobs 2022 Description
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must have a tertiary qualification in Business Management, Food Science or related
- Minimum 6 8 years tenure in the fruit juice beverage industry will be required
- Previous commercial experience with strong business development skills is important
- Must be computer literate with good administrative and organizational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills are essential
- Must have a valid drivers license and be willing to travel
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing product introduction and new product development.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and centricity.
- Actively pursuing, marketing, selling and growing the Beverages portfolio in all South African provinces as well as Southern African markets.
- Managing existing and new contracts and service level agreements.
- Managing and negotiating customer pricing margins and preparing budget expenditures.
- Managing key accounts and customer journey projects.
- Providing technical support.
- Managing stock and providing accurate forecastings.
- Assisting in the management of working capital within company targets.
- Performing business administration.
- Preparing annual sales budgets, monthly forecasts and monthly sales reports.
- Providing timely reports and information as required by management.
- Ensuring the visit reports and customers details are entered and updated into the CRM system or similar.
- Working with all support functions (business coordinators, internal sales, finance, technical) to ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Maintaining Zero Harm principles across areas of responsibility.
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable depending on experience gained
Please note that subsequent to the screening and shortlisting process, all further communication will be entered into, only with the shortlisted candidates
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Mayfly Agri Vacancies “
- How many vacancies are available for this post?
Ans. Till now, the number of vacancies is not cleared so you are advised to keep a check on the official website.
- When is the final date to fill out the application form?
Ans. The final date of applying for the post.